CHAPTER THREE

Harley clearly must have mentioned me to Justin before for him to say "So she's your sister."

Too bad Harley never mentioned Justin to me.

I smiled as I made my way back to my brothers table. I told Rayne, Jackson and Dante what happened with Jeff. Jackson actually stood up looking for Jeff as did Dante but they relaxed when I told them about what Justin did and about the conversation between him and Harley.

"Finally." Jackson muttered. "About time Harley realised he didn't kiss that hoe." He added.

"Wait, wait, wait! You like Justin?" I asked shock filling my voice.

Jackson shrugged. "Yeah, he is a good guy. A bit fucked up like Dante, Harley and myself but a good guy non the less." He nodded.

"You acted like you hated him earlier on campus." I stated.

He shook his head. "No Harley acted like that. I merely went with him to confront Justin for yelling at you - which he said was a misunderstanding. This feud with him and Harley only started about four months ago over that Lisa bitch." Jackson explained.

"I never liked her, you know she told me it's wrong the you three care for me more than your girlfriends or girls you sleep with." I scowled at the memory.

Dante frowned. "She's a bitch, in family life you're mine and the guys my number one girl and in relationship life Rayne is my number one girl. She was just jealous that you're Harley number one as well I guess." Dante shrugged.

I grinned. "Oh, I think brother of the week is on Dante now." He laughed and fist pumped like it was some sort of achievement.

"Awe papi, queue era tan lindo." Rayne beamed at Dante who laughed and kissed her lips.

"Huh?" Jackson asked me looking confused.

I laughed. "She either she said he was cute or what he said was cute." I shrugged.

"Oh right, I'm know her years and I still only know the simply words in Spanish." He murmured making me laugh.

"Dante is practically fluent now, isn't that right bro." I teased at Dante but he ignored me and mumbled sweet things to Rayne which actually was very cute.

While Jackson and I talked, Justin and Harley appeared at the table joking and nudging each other.

Definite bromance has just being rekindled, the way they where shoving each other playfully was really cute. Jackson grinned when he seen Justin and stood up giving him a guy hug.

The three of them shared words then laughed looking my way.

"What?" I snapped feeling uncomfortable that they where looking at me and laughing.

"Told you, temper like Harley." Jackson grinned.

I rolled my eyes and moved over making room for the guys.

Dante nodded to Justin and they talked until Rayne began kissing his neck. I laughed then sat back as Harley, Justin and Jackson talked liked they where never not talking.

A cute blonde guy at the bar caught my attention by winking at me and gestured for me to come over to him.

I smiled. "Let me out." I said to Harley who eyed me up but stayed unmoving. "Harley move or I will climb over the table." I warned.

He rolled his eyes and asked Justin to moved out so he could let me out. "Where are you going?" He asked when I stood and adjusted my dress.

"I... um... Jesus." I said frustrated making up excuses. "I'm going to talk to that guy okay?" I said and turned walking over to the bar.