CHAPTER SIX

.

"Kyah, I think they are my three quarter length sweats you have on? These ones are way to small for me." Dante said when he walked back into the living area with a grey pair of bottoms that looked like mine.

I laughed. "No wonder these keep falling down." I chuckled and took my pair so I could change into the and give Dante his pair back.

"Are you calling me fat?" He shouted while I changed in my room, I laughed and shouted no.

"We're are you going?" Rayne asked Dante when I walked back into the living room leaving his sweats on the chair.

"Harley and Justin's, few of the guys are coming round for a few beers." He shrugged. "I'll cut you if I heard about you and any chicas, papi." Rayne warned.

I had no doubt that she would do as she said.

Dante laughed and kissed her. "I only have eyes for you, you're my mamacita." He growled in the voice he makes when his says Spanish words, Rayne eats that shit up like crazy and he knows it which is exactly why he does it.

"Mamacita, Ay papi, Ay dios mio... blah blah blah" I muttered making them laugh.

"Kyah." Dante said sounding annoyed, he was waiting for me to hug him.

"Sorry." I smiled and gave him a hug. "You staying in Harley's or going home?" I asked him.

"Back home, I'm hardly there." He mumbled.

"What? Seriously? You're always here. I never knew that." I said sarcastically.

"Funny." He fake smiled then turned and left the apartment.

Rayne smiled. "Girls night, well day since its since it's only on six but whatever." She clapped her hands together.

"First one in awhile, and it's Saturday as well which is our usually girls night! Perfect." I beamed as I ran and got our m&m's and popcorn filling two bowls with a mixture of each, my phone vibrated.

It wasn't Jake like I thought it would be it was Justin again. I didn't mind though he has some serious banter.

"Pick the movie." I shouted. When Rayne and I have girls nights we pig out and watch DVD's of actors we wish we could marry.

I love it!

****

*Monday*

I'm a little grumpy this morning, I haven't gotten much sleep over the weekend, lets just say insomnia is a bitch.

"Don't lie to me." I said to Rayne who huffed. "For the last time, I'm not lying. You're wearing skinnies, boots, a top and blazer. You looked cute and causal. Stop over analysing things please, it's annoying." She stated and pulled me out of my car.

I agreed and tried to relax but truth was I couldn't today was officially our first day in university. Classes started at nine and where twenty minutes early. So we strolled into the cafeteria to grabbed some fruit to nibble on while we waited.

"Kyah, hey." A boy called out from my left.

I looked at since Jake jog towards me, I froze. He never texted me back when I texted him on Saturday so I felt kind of stupid.

"Hi, Jake." I smiled shyly.

"Hey, Rayne." He nodded in her direction.

"Hola." She nodded back then turned picking out an apple she wanted.

"Listen, I literally just seen your text message this morning, I went up to my parents house on Saturday for the remainder of the weekend and left my phone in my apartment. I don't want you to think I was being dick not responding to you." He explained.