CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

.

"Technically it's not broke any more. The pins put the bones back together I just have to rest it for awhile," I explained to Harry and Jake.

Jake was chilling on the sofa opposite to me while I was lying on Harry's legs as we sprawled out on the couch. It's being two day's since I screwed up my leg. I'm currently apartment bound until I feel like using my crutches to get around which will be soon, I'm already getting sick of sitting down.

"I still can't believe you dislocated your foot, mami," Harry shook his head. "I heard it was disgusting looking." He shivered.

I nodded. "It was," I shuddered remembering the images of my foot twisted out of place. "It freaks me out thinking how it was all twisted."

Jake sat up straight. "I think it's time to wrap you in bubble wrap princess," He cooed to me like I was a child.

I threw a cushion at him and he chuckled but caught it and put it behind his head. I heard the apartment door open and in stroll Jazzy with bags in her hands and earphones in her ears.

"Hey Jazz." I shouted.

Jake said upright very quickly which made myself and Harry share a knowing look.

Jazzy took her earphones out. "Hey guys," She smiled. "How are you feeling?" She asked me.

I smiled. "I'm fine just like I was when you rang me sixteen times," I said and she chuckled. "Justin made me ring you because you hid his phone so he couldn't ring you." She said and both Harry and I laughed while Jake just stared at Jazzy.

It was getting a little creepy so I cleared my throat. "Jazzy this is Jake. You don't remember him but you have already meet him and introduced him to your tonsils," I said and Jake threw the same cushion I threw at him right at my face making me laugh.

"We met in the hospital yesterday, Ky." He then said whilst never looking away from Jazzy.

Jazzy flushed at his words which I found interesting. "Hi," She said shyly.

Jake smirked and put his arms behind his head which flexed his biceps. "Hey," He replied looking all cool on the sofa.

All three of us kind of stared as his biceps for a minute.

I snapped out of it first and nudged Harry then coughed getting Jazzy's attention. "Where is Justin?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes. "Parking his bike. I'm never bringing him with me shopping ever again he is such an embarrassment to me," She huffed and placed her bags on the counter.

She turned back to face us and placed her hands on her hips. "He accused the sales boy of peeking into the changing room while I tried on a dress. He hit the guy - who is like younger than me by the way - and actually got us escorted by security out of the store," She shook her head. "I'm so mortified right now, he went too far this time." She stated.

Justin jogged into the living rooms seconds later and his eyes found mine, he had a bruise on his jaw which I sighed at. "You feeling okay?" He asked and nodded towards my leg which was up resting on the arm of the couch.

I nodded so he turned to Jazzy. "Don't ever get off my bike at traffic lights again because you're mad a me," He hissed and Jazzy rolled her eyes. "Don't assault sales people and I won't," She retorted.

Justin's jaw clinched. "I saw him walk into the ladies changing room, you where the only girl in there," He exclaimed.

Jazzy shook her head. "No one came into my changing room you deluded freak," She shouted.