CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

.

When I opened my eyes it the room was bright. I yawned as pushed myself upright so I was sitting up. I looked and seen Justin and Harley watching the TV but because I moved the turned to me.

"How are you feeling?" Harley asked me.

"I'm fine, very well rested actually." I smiled at him.

He looked at me confused and I frowned.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" He asked, I nodded. "Sure I am." I said and he nodded but looked at me warily.

"Are you okay?" I asked because he was acting a little strange. He didn't reply as nurse Anna walked in.

"Hey, nurse Anna." I smiled bringing my attention to her.

She smiled back but I gasped when she looked at me.

"Anna, what happened to your face? Who did that to you?" I almost cried.

She had a very big bruise on her right eye and her jaw was swollen. It looked so painful.

Harley gaped at me as well as Justin who hadn't spoke to me since I woke up.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

Anna smiled. "Don't worry about it Kyah, it's nothing." She said as she came around and checked my vitals.

"Are you kidding me Anna? Look at your face it is to something, who did that to you?" I pressed and she sighed. "Hon, relax for me and I'll explain." She said and I nodded as she sat beside me.

"Yesterday you had a manic episode. You said and did stuff you didn't mean." She said and I laughed.

"No, I didn't. I mean I was annoyed at Harley but I feel asleep during our conversation. I think physiotherapy wiped me out." I said.

"Why are you lying?" Harley asked and I snapped my head to him.

"Lying? What do you mean, I'm not lying." I frowned.

He looked a me with mixed emotions, I could tell the main one he was feeling was anger but I don't know why.

"Anna, what's going on"? I asked turning my attention back to her.

She frowned at my confusion and brushed my bangs out of my face. "Like I said you had a manic episode yesterday. Something made you angry enough to become aggressive." She trailed off and I put my hands to my mouth.

"Are you saying... I.... I did that to you?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'm not angry with you." She added quickly.

I began crying.

"Are you sure it was me?" I sniffled.

"Yeah, we're sure." Harley grimaced.

Anna hissed at him, actually hissed.

"She can't remember, it's not her fault." She stated to him.

Doctor Chance came into the room and seen me crying.

"Did I really do that to her face?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I thinks she playing dumb, she has to know what's she has done." Harley snapped and that did it for me I burst into sobs.

"Outside. Now." Doctor Chance snapped to Harley and Justin who followed him outside the room.

I heard bits of the conversation but not much over my cries.