CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

.

"Mami, Justin will piss himself when he sees you." Rayne exclaimed as I walked down the hallway of my apartment.

I decided to shake things up a little and where low rise black skinnies, a blue crop top with Peer Pressure wrote across the top in black then matching blue heels. I have my black bag to match. I may have my mid section on show but I didn't really care, I felt good and honestly happy, I needed a night of fun.

I adjusted my hair so it fell over my breasts. "You think?" I asked, she nodded. "You could wear a black bag and he would drool over you."

"Wow, Bail's you look smoking. Rayne you look your usual hot self." I said to the girls, they smiled as we exited the apartment and went down to my car.

As usual.

I'm the DD mainly because I don't drink much and the fact that I can't because of my meds. I have my tablets with me to take at nine pm, Rayne triple checked they where in my bag before I even got ready. It's annoying and caring at the same time so I don't say anything to her about it.

"We are saying hey to the guys tonight but this is strictly a girls night. Rayne you're still pissed at Dante and I'm annoyed with Justin. Baila, make up a fake fight in your head for Jackson." I said and they laughed.

"No need to pretend he called me a hoe earlier." She frowned, as sat back into her seat.

"He what?" I practically yelled.

"Yup, I was talking to Tony Sheep in the lunch line after you all left today and when I got back to the table he was freaking out, he was so jealous. I told him to grow up and he said he will when I stop being a hoe." She shrugged. She looked like she was trying to pretend it was no big deal but you could tell by the look on her face that the fight was hurting her.

"I'm going to fucking kill him." I spat but Baila shook her head. "Forget him, I just want to enjoy tonight."

"Did you like... think about breaking up with him?" Rayne randomly asked her as we neared Jed's. "Surprisingly no. I just don't want to talk to him for awhile." She explained and we nodded, that was understandable.

I'm still going to kill him though, how dare he call his girlfriend that name.

"So," Baila said stretching out the letter O, "why are you fighting with Dante?" She asked and I stiffened a laugh but make a little chuckling noise anyway.

"It's not funny." Rayne snapped at me and I bit the inside of my cheek to suppress my laughter that was nearly erupting from me.

"Okay." She sighed after rolling her eyes at me, "We were having sex and I had a tooth ache, so I literally just laid there and let Dante do his thing. He wanted a blow job, I refused because my mouth was so sore. He was so annoyed and jokingly push himself into by mouth when i sat up. I was so pissed that I bit him and haven't talk to him probably since last week. He is a culo." She shrugged and looked out her window.

Now it was disgusting because I never want to think of my brothers having sex but it is funny as hell. I heard Baila make a humming noise as I parked I looked over at her and she was trying her best not to laugh.

When made eye contact though we burst out laugh.

Rayne grunted and got out of the car. We followed her still laughing very hard. When we got inside Jed's the place was bumping. When we walked in people looked at us, everyone does it because its just a automatic reaction to look to the door when it opens. I smiled at anyone who looked at us.

"Wooooo," I yelled and pulled the girls onto the floor.

I left my eyes drift to our usual table and sure enough my brothers and Justin where there. Anna was with Harley as well so I made a mental note to go say hello to her soon.