CHAPTER THIRTEEN

.

"You sore, aren't you?" He hissed at me.

"Harley." I sighed taking a deep breath. "I'm eighteen, I can hav-"

"Who was it with? Jake? Was it Jake?" He snapped.

Jackson and Dante caught on and clinched there fist; "You had sex?" Dante said puzzled.

"I literally feel sick, like I've being punch in the gut." Jackson put his face in his hands. I bit my lip so I wouldn't laugh.

God help there future daughters is all I can say.

"I didn't have sex." I changed my storey but they weren't buying it.

"Don't lie to me." Jackson warned and I frowned.

Him being nearly six years older than me really did make me feel like his kid sister.

"Okay." I sighed and looked down. "I did."

"He is dead. Fucking dead." Harley yelled.

I panicked then huffed in annoyance. "It wasn't with Jake." I hissed. "Look, I don't need to tell you who it was with but I promise you it wasn't with Jake."

"Who was it with then?" Dante snapped.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked getting even more annoyed.

"Because you're hurt." Jackson snapped.

"I'm not really, it's just because it was my first time - ugh, I don't want to talk about this with you three." I groaned and covered my face with my hands.

This was horrible.

"I feel like my child has being murdered." Harley exclaimed and I couldn't help it, I laughed.

"You are so over reacting." I laughed again but stopped when he glared at me.

"I'll ask Justin who it was with, he went to find you after you left and said he would... bring... you home." Harley slowed himself down.

I widened my eyes.

"Justin?" He asked me and when I didn't answer Harley and Jackson ran into the cafeteria.

Dante took a minute to realise what they figured out and went after them.

I ran after them awkwardly but I noticed Justin sprinting from the cafeteria with my brother's going after him. He was shouting for them to let him explain but it was no use especially with Harley, he would need a while to calm down.

"What happened?" Rayne and Baila shouted as they ran over to me.

Everyone in the cafeteria was staring at me so I dragged them outside so no one would hear.

Harry joined us and I was fine with that.

"I think they might murder Justin." I said biting my lip.

"What? Why?" Harry asked, shocked.

"Okay, don't freak out especially you Rayne." I took in breathe. "I had sex with Justin last night." I said very quickly.

"So much for being 'just friends'." Harry teased.

"No, that's the problem we're just friends and it just happened. We talked about it last night and agreed it wouldn't be awkward. I care about him and felt comfortable with him." I shrugged.

"But my brothers are kind of pissed probably because they know what Justin is like with girls." I added.

"I can't believe you had sex... finally." Rayne cheered and hugged me.