CHAPTER TWENTY

.

"Kyah." I heard a voice call me and felt a hand gently touch my arm stirring me from my sleep. I blinked my lids open from the light attacking my eyes and turned to find someone unexpected sitting by my bed.

"Jake?" I said in my sleepily voice.

"Hi." He whispered.

Without warning he leaned down and hugged me, very tightly.

"Aren't you suppose to be in class?" I asked, rubbing his back with my hand.

"It's Saturday." He replied and I nodded. "Oh, right." I said as I sat myself up with his help.

"I'm so sorry about everything." He said into my hair.

He pulled away and just stared at me. I was still blinking at the fact he was sitting in front of me.

"It wasn't your fault." I finally said.

He shook his head. "It was, I was so mean to you and-" "No, Jake, it really wasn't, our argument just did something to me that would have eventually happened anyway. I take server panic attacks a long time but I'm doing okay now." I assured him.

"I feel so terrible though. I liked you a lot and when I heard you possibly slept with Justin, I freaked. I know we're weren't official it just annoyed me and I took it out on you. I'm so sorry for the names I called you." He frowned and looked down.

I reached out and touched his hand. "Consider yourself forgiven. We both did wrong things and weren't as out straight as we should have but I'm with Justin now. I still care for you a lot actually, I really did like when we went out and I don't want to just go our separate ways now... friends?" I asked.

He smiled. "I'll take what I can get Ky." He leaned down to hug me again.

I chuckled and hugged him back tightly.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Justin's voice boom through the room.

Jake actually jumped and stood up and the sound of his voice.

I looked and seen Jackson and Harley literally holding Justin from charging into the room.

"Get away from her." He yelled again.

"Justin, stop." I squeaked as I stood from the bed.

I however forgot that being in a coma for sixteen days and doing nothing but lying in a bed can leave your body extremely tired and unused. I could barely hold myself up, I swayed and would have hit the floor if Jake had not of caught me mid fall.

"Get a doctor." Harley's voiced scream.

I felt dizzy but I was still awake.

"Give me her." I heard Justin say then felt myself change arms. "Kyah?" He said but I didn't answer him because I felt to light-headed it was like I was on a high.

"Kyah." A new voice said.

I felt myself being laid back down on the bed and then light appeared in my eyes. "Focus on the light kiddo."

Doctor Chance, I thought.

He called me kiddo yesterday.

"I'm okay." I mumbled and my vision re focused and my head stopped spinning. "Just felt a bit dizzy, I'm okay." I said again.

"You're not ready to leave yet kiddo. Your body needs to go to physiotherapy first, to get your muscles used to moving around again." He said still checking me over.

I sighed. "Okay." I said then looked to my right.

Jake looked concerned at me. Justin looked worried like my brothers but I could see anger in there eyes directed at Jake.