Christmas Travel (December 25, 2023)

I woke up at 3:00 AM from my alarm.

We drove to the airport, waited and boarded the flight to Vancouver.

After being on that plane for about an hour, the landing made me very nearly throw up- I don't know what it was, but I was really light headed, and I could feel my throat having to push back on something creeping up. Luckily it went away once the plane stopped moving.

Once at the Vancouver Airport, we boarded the flight to Cancun. This flight was better although about 5 hours. The screens on the back of the seats had better functions like angry birds, sudoku, solitaire, etc! I sleeped maybe an hour and didn't feel sick on the way down this time.

Once we arrived at Cancun, we had to wait quite a bit for a private shuttle to drive us to the resort. We had to wait to check in, and it was 9:15 PM (Cancun time which is 2 ahead of Calgary, so about 16 hours after we left the house) when we stepped in our rooms.

Then we went to the buffet to eat, and it sort of weirded me out. There weren't that many dishes that I would enjoy, and they all seemed of questionable quality. The table we were sat at had a table cloth that had remnants of presumably another family's previous meal, and the chairs had cloth over them as well. And buffets in general kinda gross me out for how open the food is and people might touch it and contaminate the rest of it. Just sheheusgavqhuw

But the Hotel room isn't good either, the bathroom mirror has reddish stains that make it look as though someone had been murdered in that bathroom weeks ago and nobody bothered to clean up- And the walls/floor doesn't look in much better shape either. The four of us kids have one room of 2 twin-sized beds to share, which made Z very upset, so we got an extra bed from the front desk.

I'm not very comfortable in this resort, I just that the actual restaurants are better than the buffet and all- but uhhhhh Merry Christmas!

I didn't talk to Sats much since, well, I couldn't- But I hope xe's okay!! My amazing Saturnbubs :3 😽😽😽💙💙💙

It is now 12:39 AM and I'll sleep soon..

Good night!