Dad Birthday Spooder (March 7, 2024)

I woke up at 6:45 AM from my alarms.

Day 2, first was socials. We were meant to look at a video and sources to write a source analysis, on the american revolution.

Next was French, we had 2 reading comprehensions, and I got 6/9 on the first, and 7/8 on the second. I no no like reading comprehension. Near the end of class, there was a lockdown drill. We went in the corner of the class until the police officer came in, and about 10 minutes after, the period was over so we went to our next classes.

I had Math next, but a bit of a problem occurred- everyone was wrong to have left the class because the announcement that the lockdown ended hadn't yet been announced, so we weren't supposed to go out of our original class xD A teacher came to talk to us about it later, but it was fine. In the class, we were just doing homework and studying for the physics test that was to come next.

Then for the physics double, we had the test first. I feel quite good about everything except the last questions, which were all on the same scenario. It was about linearizing a curve from some data, it was confusing to me for some reason. After everyone finished, we continued talking about electrical fields.

When I got home, I streamed for 2 bours and 13 minutes, I had an okay time. I solved and that stuff, and at one point I spotted a spider on my wall 😭 I got scaredddd, and Dad came to the rescue :3 I raided Evybabee.

After supper, we had dessert and stuff for Dad's birthday! We also called T for a bit. But yah, hapy borfday!

Then I talked with Ells!! It was good, and then we also called and watched another episode of danganronpa! (I THINK I'M GETTING THE HANG OF THE NAME!!) It was fun as hecc!! I love my Ellieboy so much 🥺💙💙

It is now 12:58 AM and I'll sleep soon.

Good night!