Red Lips

I see you from across the room, you look stunning. But what catches my eye is your deep red lipstick. It makes your lips look so full and juicy. I walk over, we start making some small talk, but I can't take my eyes off of your full red lips. You notice this and lick your lips seductively; my cock begins to harden in my pants. You notice this too and a smile crosses your lips as you slowly tease me moving your tongue seductively across your lips. I can no longer resist the temptation; I lean in and kiss you. Your lips are so soft, so sweet. You part your lips and flick your tongue into my mouth, driving me wild.

I move and nibble on your ear, I tell you "I have a room upstairs."

You take my hand as we get up from the table and lead me to the stairs. We enter my room and as the door closes immediately, I go back to kissing your amazing lips. As our lips are pressed together in the most amazing kiss you reach down and unzip my pants releasing my cock. You begin to slowly stroke it as I moan. Suddenly, you drop to your knees, your hands around my cock, your beautiful red lips near the tip of my dick. You tease my cock with soft kisses from those ruby red lips as you stroke it. Slowly you part your lips and begin circling the head of my cock with your tongue, your lips brushing my swollen head as waves of pleasure wash over me. Slowly you part your lips taking my head into your mouth, your tongue still circling, my eyes glued to those red lips as I moan in pleasure.

You begin to take more and more of me into your mouth as you continue, watching your red lips work my shaft driving me wild. I can't take any more, I grab the back of your head, pushing you deeper and faster. You relax your throat letting me enter your mouth further and you caress my balls as I fuck your amazing red lips faster. You moan around my cock sending shivers down my spine. I lift you off your knees and toss you on the bed. I must have you, so I begin to rip off your clothes. I straddle your chest, putting my cock in between your beautiful tits. You squeeze your them together and I begin to thrust my cock between them. As my head reaches your lips you lick the tip, sending shivers down my spine. I reach back and I can feel the arousal and heat from your pussy. Your lower lips seem just as moist as the ruby red lips around the head of my cock, I slide my finger up and down your wet slit. Slowly, pushing my fingers inside your tight, slick entrance. You begin to moan around my head as I push my fingers deeper inside you.

I move between your legs and rub my cock head on your wet pussy. I push the tip between your lower lips teasing your clit with my head, you squirm trying to get me inside. You squeal and beg me to fuck you. Slowly I enter your wet cunt, driving in as deep as I can. Your pussy is so tight around my cock, I stop when I get fully inside you, savoring the feeling of being inside you. I look down at you, so beautiful, so amazing, so much lust in your eyes.

You look up at me, lick your amazing ruby red lips, and whisper "Fuck me."

With that I grab your hips and begin to slowly thrust in and out of you. With every moan or scream you make I move harder and faster. My hands move to your tits massaging them and pinching your nipples, but my eyes never leaving those lips as I watch your moans and screams of ecstasy. I move my arms behind your knees, forcing your legs up, letting me push deeper and harder inside of you. I take my hands from your tits and grab your hands; our fingers entwine as I use the leverage to push you further onto the bed. The walls of your pussy gripping my hard cock as I thrust inside, sucking it in further with every thrust. I begin to lose control as all I can concentrate on are those ruby red lips begging me for more. My dick begins to throb in your tight cunt, I let out a roar as I cum. As my hot cum fills you up I watch a scream spread across your lips as I feel your pussy spasm around my cock. Your walls tighten around my cock trying to milk every last bit of cum out of me.

I slow my strokes and pull out of your cum filled pussy, it begins to leak down your legs. I lay next to you, holding you in my arms, stroking your soft skin. And of course, kissing those beautiful ruby red lips.