Arriving

It's been a long trip but the plane has finally landed. I've been waiting for this day for so long and finally it's here. I wait impatiently as the plane taxies to the gate and even more impatiently waiting for the people in front of me to disembark. Finally, I'm off the plane waiting for my luggage, all I can think is that I'm so close, so close to being able to see you. I see my bag come out the chute, to start its little ride on the conveyor belt, I swear that thing is moving slower now. Eventually, my bag comes to me and I grab it quickly and head to the exit.

It's time. At long last I'll be able to see you, to touch you, to hug you, to kiss you. We've both been waiting so long for this moment and it's just right on the other side of this door. I go through and start scanning the crowd looking for you, I see you right away, my God you look so beautiful. You're standing on your tip toes scanning the people coming out, looking for me. Our eyes lock and I watch as your face brightens and a smile that could melt any heart spreads across your face.

I begin to push through the sea of people to get to you, I don't care if I'm being rude at this point. All I want to do as get to you. You are also pushing your way towards me. Finally, we get to each other, I just drop my bags and put my arms around you, pulling you into me. I place my lips firmly against yours, kissing you like I've wanted to do for so long. Your arms are wrapped around my neck and it no longer feels like we are in a crowded airport, in this moment we are the only two people in the world, this kiss is all that matters.

Eventually we break the kiss and I look down at you and all I can mange to say meekly is, "Hi".

You laugh and it is like the sound of music to my ears. You help me gather my bags, you grab my hand and lead me out to where we catch a cab to the hotel. We get into the back of the cab, sitting as close together as possible. We make small talk as we ride, talking about my trip and other mundane stuff for the sake of the driver. I look down and notice I'm still holding your hand, it feels so good to touch you. You look down at our hands too, I squeeze your hand softly as we look back into each other's eyes, I get lost in your eyes and suddenly the car is pulling up to the hotel, we are here.

We go to the front desk and I check us in. Unfortunately, this means that I have to let your hand go. I give them my card and place my hand on your back, rubbing softly as we wait for this process to be done. With check in complete we head to the elevator, I put my arm around you holding you close to me as we walk. Of course we aren't alone the elevator, I keep you close to me and I kiss the top of your head as we go to our floor. We find the room and I open the door we walk in as the door closes behind us.

As soon as the door clicks closed my bags hit the floor and my hands are all of you. Grabbing you, feeling you, touching you. My lips are on yours kissing your check, your neck, your ear and finally tour mouth. You moan softly into my mouth as I grab your ass as our lips meet. Your hands are roaming my body too, grabbing and pulling at anything you can. I pull you close to me and you can feel my desire, you run your hand down the front of my pants rubbing my erect cock through the fabric, you feel me shiver as I moan at the sensation.

My Hands grabbing your ass I bite at your ear lobe, then I whisper into your ear, "I want you".

I feel you shiver against me as my lips brush your ear. I pull you away from me slightly and I begin to lift your shirt over your head. You see what I'm doing and immediately put your arms up to make it easier. Your chest is heaving as you catch your breath. I take a moment to take in your beauty and then dive back in to kissing and biting at your neck, all while my hands are now fumbling with the clasps of your bra.

I finally get the clasp undone and slide my hands underneath your bra. Your skin is so soft and your nipples are so hard. It takes me a moment to realize that you have been busy too, my pants are undo and falling down my legs as you now start rubbing my cock through my boxers. I moan into your neck as I unzip your pants and push my hand down them. I can feel your wetness through your panties.

I push you onto the bed and I grab the waist of your pants and I begin to pull. You lift your ass to help me. I hook your panties too and pull off your pants and panties in one quick motion. And there you are before me, naked on the bed, your legs dangling over the edge, your chest heaving with anticipation, your pussy wet and swollen with excitement. I look down at you, you are beautiful, you are sexy, and at least you are mine.

I drop down to my knees in front of you and place your legs on my shoulders. You wet glistening pussy before me, I can smell your lust and desire and it is intoxicating. I begin kissing the inside of your left thigh slowly creeping up your leg with each kiss. Your pussy getting wetter as I get closer, your lips glistening as your juices begin to drip out. My lips are now right by your slick opening, you hold your breath in anticipation. But instead of feeling my lips on yours, you feel me blow on your soaking lips as I begin to kiss down the other side. You let out a deep moan as you reach down and run your fingers through my hair, trying to grab and guide my head back to your wet pussy.

You hear me chuckle as I continue kissing down your right thigh. You squirm trying to get my lips where you want them but I continue to kiss down your right thigh. I move my hands under your ass, grabbing it a kneading it as I kiss the inside of your legs. I look at you, your eyes are closed as you squirm and moan. Your milky white juices now like a river running down your leg. I can't resist anymore.

I grab both of your ass checks firmly to stop your squirming and I flatten out my tongue. I place my open mouth at the base of your slit, tasting your sweet juices, and begin to slowly run my tongue up your wet cunt. You begin a low moan as my tongue hits your sensitive lips that turns into a scream by the time I brush your swollen clit. I remove my moth from your sex, savoring your taste, you begin to buck your hips trying to get back the sensation that I've taken away.

I'm not one to deny you so I move my hands and grab your hips and begin lapping at your creamy cunt. Your hands go back into my hair as you let out long moans. I suck on your swollen lips, making sure to pay attention to your sensitive left lip. I move my hands so that one is massaging your tit while I move the other to tease your soaking wet opening. I push my tongue inside your lips and begin to flick your sensitive clit, your moans becoming desperate screams. And then, all at once, I pinch and pull your nipple as I push a finger inside you and I suck your clit into my mouth. You arch your back and buck your hips as you scream, your orgasm making you lose control. I slowly keep pumping my finger inside you, licking your cum off my lips and chin, as I watch you come down from your high. You look so beautiful, so blissful, but also so full of lust, I know you want more.

I motion for you to move up on the bed as I slip off my boxers, freeing my rock hard cock. You stare at it mesmerized full of desire. I kneel on the bed next to you and you take in your hands, stroking it softly, feeling its circumference, I moan softly. My moans encourage you to go faster, precum begins to leak out of my head. You move and lick the drop off of my head, it's warm and salty and sweet and feels good on your tongue. You see a shiver go up my body and you decide to take the full head into your mouth. My moans grow deeper as you can feel my cock swell in your mouth. I can see the lust in your eyes but I can also see the worry of how this will fit in your tight virgin hole.

I remove myself from your mouth and kiss you gently and you can taste your cum on my lips. The gentle kiss helps you relax as I move in between your legs. I begin to rub the head of my cock against your slick opening, you moan with delight at the sensation and begin moving your hips to get more. Slowly I begin to push the head of my cock inside you and I stop when the head is fully in. Your moans deepen as you feel the sensation of being so full, your pussy walls beginning to stretch at this wonderful new sensation. Soon you begin to rock your hips trying to get more of me inside you, so I push in deeper until I'm all the way inside, where I stop. Your eyes roll back at the sensation, you've never felt so full or connected to anyone before. I lean in and kiss you passionately, you wrap your arms and legs around me pulling me into you, scratching at my back. This feeling of being full is pushing you over the edge, you arch your back again as you scream and cum around my cock.

You come down from your high to feel me still deep inside you and by the look in your eyes I can see you are ready for more. So I begin to fuck your tight pussy, I can still feel it spasming around my cock. I begin to move faster and harder and our moans together fill the room. I can feel my cock beginning to swell and I know I'm not going to last much longer. I let out a roar just as you scream again, both of us orgasming together, I fill your pussy with all of my cum. I begin to slow my strokes, cum still spurting out of my cock, filling you up. I look down at you, so beautiful, so full of love and mine. I never want to apart from you again.