Late Night Fun

You walk into the bedroom, you see a sly smile on my face. You look around and see candles lit, ropes on the bed post, and toys on the bedside table. You smile, I order you to strip. You quickly comply. I lead you to the bed and lay you down, I tie your feet to the bedpost with your legs spread wide. I straddle your chest, my cock between your tits. I reach over and tie your wrists to the bed. I reach to the table and grab the nipple clamps.

I suck on your nipples to get them nice and hard, slowly I put the clamps on your hard nipples. Making sure they are nice and secure. I grab a chain, from off the table attaching it the clamps. I pull the chain, tugging on your nipples, and you moan. I move off your chest, my cock rubbing against your wet cunt, I grab a candle. Slowly tilt the candle and drip hot wax by your navel. You gasp and then moan with delight.

I continue to drip wax moving the candle as I go, dripping wax on your tits, each drop making you gasp and moan. I put the candle back and reach for a vibrating cock ring, I secure it to my dick, there's also a place to hook your nipple clamp chain. I slowly enter you, and start to fuck your pussy, with each stroke it pulls your nipples.

I turn on the vibration and now it vibrates your clit with each stroke. You moan, I move faster. You pull at your restraints, wanting to reach and grab me. I move faster. You scream with pleasure as my fucking pulls your nipples. I fuck you harder. You scream that you are about to cum, and I stop. I pull my cock out of your dripping cunt. You beg for me to continue. I untie one arm and leg and roll you over. I grab a whip, I smack your ass. You yelp with surprise.

I tell you "Naughty girls don't get to cum."

You beg and say you'll be good. I smack your ass again. I continue to smack your ass and pull on your nipple clamps. You beg to be able to cum. I place my dick by your asshole and ask if you're ready to be a good girl. You moan yes. Slowly I enter your ass. You squeal and moan with delight. I begin to fuck your ass, my dick still pulling your clamps. I grab your hair and pull your head back, fucking you harder. You yell and moan. I reach around and play with your clit, you moan.

I whisper in your ear "Now my good girl can cum."

You moan and then scream as you cum. Your screams drive me wild and fuck your ass harder and fill it with cum.

I slowly remove myself, you're on your knees panting, my cum leaking out of your ass. I rub your ass and say "you are perfect baby girl."