Daddy's Baby Girl

I'm working in our guest room slash office as you come running in. "Can you make me feel good again pleeeeaase?" you whine.

I look at you with a sly grin, "Is your cunt getting all wet thinking of Daddy's cock?"

You look down at your feet and quietly say, "Yes daddy I am."

I chuckle to myself, "You're a little slut for Daddy's cock."

I start to unzip my pants and motion you to come over. "Play with that pussy while you suck on Daddy."

You move your head up and down my cock going all the way to the base while moaning as you play with my pussy. I grab the back of your head forcing my cock down your throat and holding you there. "Look up at Daddy little one. Look up at me as you gag."

As you choke on my cock you look up at me through your eyelashes.

"Good girl." I start fucking your mouth as I continue to hold your head pulling on your hair. As I'm fucking your throat, you pull my hand down to your pussy to show me how wet you are for daddy's cock.

I pull my cock out of your mouth. "Get on the bed little one. Get on all fours for Daddy."

You climb slowly on the bed to show me how wet your pussy is. You arch your back and wiggly your ass a little bit to tease me.

"Mmmmm. So nice baby girl." I rub your ass a little and then I smack it. I rub my hands up and down your back and then I reach around and grab your tits. I start pulling on your nipples as I bury my face into your hot cunt. My tongue circling your clit as I lick up your juices.

You bite your lip to try to contain your moans and look back at me and put your hand on my head. I pull on your nipples harder as I suck your clit into my mouth your wetness flowing onto my tongue. As you get closer to cumming, you try to close your legs and push me away.

I pull your nipples harder as I pull my face away from your cunt. "I'm in control baby girl and Daddy wants to taste your cum before he fucks that pussy raw. Now cum for Daddy." And I bury my face deep in your hot cunt with my tongue swirling around your clit. As you cum you scream and fall down on the bed with your legs shaking.

I suck on your pussy, your cum tastes so sweet. I lick my lips "Good girl. now it's Daddy's turn"

I grab my cock and rub it against your soaking wet pussy lips and clit. you get impatient and I try to push it in by yourself. I grab your hand and pull it behind your back and smack your ass. "That's a naughty girl. Daddy is in charge here."

I rub my dick up against your pussy some more, teasing you. I put my cock by your wet entrance and pull your arm slightly, "Does my little slut need a good fucking?"

You whine softly and push back on my cock, moaning as it fills you. I pull my cock out and pull back harder on your arm. "Did I tell my little slut to fuck my cock?"

I smack your ass hard "Does my little slut need dick that badly that she doesn't listen to Daddy?"

"Now does my little slut need a good fucking?" I say as I place my cock back by your entrance.

You moan softly and say, "Yes daddy I need your cock please fuck me".

I smack your ass and pull your arm harder "Louder. What does my little slut need?"

You moan louder and say," I need my daddy's cock. Please daddy fuck me".

"That's my good little slut." I slam my cock into your pussy hard and deep. I grab your hair and start fucking you fast and deep.

You moan loud as I fuck. You look back at me and ask, "Daddy can we please switch positions, I want to see my daddy."

I smack your ass as I continue to fuck you. I take my finger and circle your asshole. "Daddy is playing with your ass tonight."

I push my finger just inside your ass as I fuck your cunt harder. "Your Daddy's little slut, my little fuck toy, and I fuck you how I like."

I push my finger a little deeper as I fuck you harder and my balls smack your clit. As I fuck you, you put your hand on your clit and start rubbing it fast.

"That's my good girl. Cum on Daddy's dick." I fuck you faster as I finger your ass.

My free hand reaches around to grab your tit and pinch your nipple. "Scream for Daddy."

You try to hold back, you push your legs back and scream, "Daddy I can't take it, it's too much."

I push my dick in deep and finger your asshole faster. "Cum for Daddy. Be my little whore and scream and cum."

As your body heats up, your legs start to shake and you scream and cum all over my cock

"Mmmm. That's my good girl. Fuck you're so tight." You feel my dick begin to swell inside you.

"Are you Daddy's little cum slut? Do you want Daddy to fill you with his hot cum?"

"Yes, daddy I want your hot load deep inside my pussy. Please daddy I wanna be full of your seed"

I slam my cock deep within you, you can feel it spasming and with a guttural roar I cum deep into your hot wet cunt. Filling your pussy with my cum. "That's my good girl."

After I cum you turn over and push me on the bed and start sucking the rest of my cum out of your cock

"Mmmmm. Good girl. Make sure Daddy is all clean"