Punishment

We are out having a nice dinner when the waiter starts flirting with you. You enjoy the attention and giggle as he leaves, I shoot you a warning glance. When he comes back you start flirting back, as he leaves again you see the anger in my eyes, you know you went too far. The car ride home is quiet, you're not sure what's going to happen when we get home.

Once we get inside, I order you upstairs to our room, you begin to protest but you see the look in my eyes and you think better of it. You hang your head and slowly head upstairs unsure what your punishment is going to be.

You get to our room and sit on the bed. You think about turning on the TV, but remembering my eyes, you think better of it. So, you sit and wait. You hear me coming up the stairs and your heart beats faster. Normally you're a good girl and Daddy doesn't need to punish you, but you know you pushed the limits today.

I open the door and you move to speak, but I slam the door and your voice is lost. You can still see the anger in my eyes. I lift you to your feet and swat your ass. You move to rub it but I move your hands away and swat you again.

"Strip", I say sternly.

"Strip Daddy?", you say meekly.

"You heard me. If you want to act like a sluty girl, I will treat you like one. Now strip!"

You lower your head and start taking your clothes off, "Yes Daddy"

You watch me stare at you as you take off your clothes. When you're naked you feel vulnerable, you try to cover yourself with your hands, but I pull them down.

"Sluts don't feel shame" I say.

You blush and try and say something but I push you on to the bed. I straddle you pinning you to the bed. Grabbing one of your hands I pull it up and tie your wrist to the headboard. I then grab the other hand and do the same. Spinning around I spread your legs and tie them to the foot of the bed. You're now tied completely down, spread wide open, and completely vulnerable.

I roll off of you and grab the ridding crop off the wall. "My little Princess didn't act like a Princess today, did she"?

"Daddy, I'm a good girl!" you protest.

You hear the riding crop cut through the air and you feel it smack right on your nipple. You let out a little scream, your nipple hardens at the attention.

I smack the other nipple, "You act like a whore, then I'll treat you like a whore".

You let out a little scream as your other nipple stands at attention. "No Daddy! I'm a Princess!"

I quickly smack both of your tits repeatedly. You let out a little cry but then a moan escapes your mouth.

"It seems that Daddy's little whore likes her punishment"

You try and protest "No Daddy..." but you feel the riding crop smack against your pussy, right on your clit. You scream out but the scream turns into a moan. I can see your pussy starting to get wet.

"See you're not a princess, you're just a little whore with a wet pussy!"

"No Daddy please...." you start to plead and I smack your pussy five more times. Again, your scream turns into moans as your body betrays your enjoyment. Your clit and pussy lips have become engorged and your wetness is beginning to leak out. You hear me open a draw, you turn your head and see me grab a vibrator.

"I think my little slut wants something inside that wet pussy."

"No Daddy I'm a good little princess." But your hips betray as you are moving them ever so slightly thinking about what's about to happen.

I don't put any lube on the vibrator and just shove it in, turning it on high. There's slight resistance but your pussy is wet enough that it slides in and you begin to moan.

"Daddy I feel so full, the vibrations are too much, Daddy please..."

I smack your clit with the ridding crop, "Please what whore"!

"Daddy, p-please make me cum"

I smack your clit again, "Are you Daddy's little slut?"

You buck your hips, "Yes, D-Daddy".

I start rubbing your clit as I move the vibrator in you. You move your hips wildly pulling at your restraints. Your breath begins to hitch I can tell your ready to cum. I move faster and you scream and cum, your hips off the bed as you moan. But as you come down form your orgasm you realize I haven't stopped. Your hips keep bucking at the sensation.

"D-Daddy....so sensitive" you moan out.

"Whores like getting fucked! Sluts like their pussy being full! Are you Daddy's little whore?"

You buck your hips feeling yourself ready to cum again "Y-yes Daddy!" You scream as you let loose and cum again.

You feel me move away from you, the vibrator still inside you. You feel me straddle your chest my cock between your tits. I squeeze your tits together and I begin fucking them. You moan as I pull at your nipples while my cock slides between your tits. Your hips buck as I move, the vibrator still deep in your pussy.

"My little whore princess is craving Daddy's cock isn't she?"

You arch your back as I thrust and pull at your tits "Yes Daddy...please fuck my slut pussy".

"But little sluts like cocks other places too..."

I move my hips and thrust my cock into your mouth fast and hard. You almost gag on it as my balls smack your chin. I start fucking your mouth as I reach back and play with your clit. Your mouth sucks on me eagerly as your tongue swirls around my cock. I can feel your moans as I have your pussy ready to explode again.

"Is my little whore going to cum with Daddy's cock in her mouth?'

You nod as your moaning increases. You scream around my cock as your hips flail again. You lost all control now, you pull at the restraints trying to move. I roll my hips back my cock slipping between your lips with a loud pop.

"Are you Daddy's little slut princess?"

Through your moans you manage to get out, "Fuck your whore Daddy!"

I move and remove the vibrator, your pussy is swollen and dripping with cum. There is a puddle beneath you. I thrust my hard cock deep inside you, you thrust your hips into me to get my cock as deep as possible. I begin to fuck you fast and furious and you scream out as you cum again. I lift your hips off the bed driving into you deep, I rub my thumb across your clit. You buck so wildly I can barely hang onto you.

You scream out "Fuck your slut princess Daddy. Cum in your little whore's pussy"

"You're Daddy's slut...Daddy's whore...no one but mine"

I let out a roar and cum inside you, the hot cum making you orgasm again. I slow my strokes and pull out of your ravaged pussy, both of our cum leaking out. I untie you and we cuddle together. You falling asleep in my arms.