A Trek Outdoors

We are going for a hike by the river. We are looking for a place to stop and have a picnic. We find a nice area by a lovely clear waterfall. We sit down to rest and unpack. It's been a warm day and you decide that you want to cool off, so you take your shoes off and dangle your feet in the cool water. I sit beside you and place my arm around you, enjoying the beauty that is you and nature. I lean over to kiss you and suddenly I see a mischievous glint in your eye as you push me into the river laughing.

I get up laughing saying "you're a naughty girl" as I move toward you.

You try to get away but I'm too fast for you and I pull you in with me. We laugh together as we stand in the waist deep water. We begin kissing, your lips so soft and warm. Both of our passions begin to rise. I start removing your clothes, you protest for a moment, but you feel my rock-hard cock against you and all protests melt away. Soon we're naked your arms and legs both around me, my hands cupping your ass. I take us a little deeper and closer to the falls, as you rub your warm pussy against my hard dick.

By the time we're at the falls you've positioned my dick inside you and I'm moving your ass up and down fucking you. You moan and move your hips sliding up and down on my cock. Your tits glistening with water, you look so perfect as we continue to fuck. We move under the falls, the water pouring over us as we fuck faster, you moan in ecstasy, making me fuck you faster and harder.

We're behind the falls now, there's a small alcove. The water roaring behind us it's like we're the only two people in the world. You let go of my neck and arch your back, you place your hands on the rocks behind you, bracing yourself. This allows me to fuck you deeper. You scream for me to go faster. I bury my cock deep inside of you fucking you harder, your tits moving beautifully to my strokes.

You moan that you want my cum, "Fill me with your hot cum."

This sends me over the edge, I squeeze your ass and let out a roar as I bury my cock in your pussy and cum. You begin to scream with me as I feel you pussy tighten around my dick as you begin to cum too. You put your arms back around me, kissing my neck as I slow my strokes and continue to cum in you.

Slowly I carry you back, we find our clothes and put them in the sun to dry and I say to you as I smile "I guess this is a naked picnic baby girl."