Step-Daughter Slut

I'm sitting on the couch waiting for you. We are getting ready to leave on the train to meet your mom for lunch. I call out to you, "Are you ready to go little one?"

I hear you reply down the hall, "Yes Daddy!"

I can hear you getting closer to me as I ask, "Are you wearing the short skirt like I asked you too?"

You appear before me in a white blouse and short plaid skirt. The blouse is thin, and I can see your black lace bra underneath. "Yes Daddy, I am."

Your body looks so tempting, so inviting. The blouse isn't buttoned all the way up to show off some of your cleavage and your skirt barely covers your ass showing off your soft legs, "Now bend over Daddy I want to make sure your skirt is short enough."

You come over to me and bend yourself over my knee, "Okay Daddy."

I start rubbing your legs just above the knee and move up toward your ass felling your lace panties on my palms, "That's my good girl."

I continue to rub your ass as I feel you let out a slight moan, I then move my hand in between your legs to your pussy, I can feel the heat emanating from there and I can feel you are starting to get a little wet. You let out a louder moan, "Ahhhh Daddy hmmmm!"

You feel me pull your panties to the side and I slide something inside your wet cunt. I smack your ass as I pull you to stand up, "Time for us to go catch the train to the city Baby girl."

I stand up and hold your hand as we walk out the door.

You look down at the ground and ask me, "Will mom come with us too?"

I smile down at you, "No little one, we're going to meet her for lunch."

I see a smile cross your face as you now look ahead, "Okay Daddy."

We get on the train and find a seat. I rest my hand on your leg and pull out my phone. You look slightly annoyed as I seem not to be paying attention to you, "Hmm daddy what are you doing?"

You see an app you've never seen on my phone, you watch as I open it and then slowly you feel a low vibration in your pussy. You move your hands to your crotch as you cry out, "Ahhh ahhh Daddy! What are you doing?"

I speed vibrations up a little as I smirk at you, "Do you like Daddy's new toy?"

You try to regain your composure as we sit on the train, "Hmmmm Daddy, Ahh Yess but we aren't home Daddy, people will see.

The vibrations get a little stronger as I rub the inside of your leg and whisper to you, "People will see a lovely, good girl traveling with her special Daddy. They won't know she's a wanton little whore that want's Daddy to fuck her senseless anytime Mommy is away."

You shudder at my words, "Ahhhh Daddy, fuck, I wanna cum Daddy."

You feel the vibrations slow as I continue to whisper in your ear, "It's not time to cum yet little slut."

You lay your head on my shoulder. I take my hand off your thigh and put it around you, pulling you closer to me my hand cups your tit as my thumb strokes up and down your nipple. You nervously moan, "Mmmm Daddy. People are watching us Daddy."

The vibrations increase again as I whisper some more, "Let them watch, what will they see but a good little girl being close with her Daddy."

Your moans increase, "Ahhh Daddy I'm close."

I decrease the vibrations again and you feel my voice in your ear, "Such a fucking little slut...always quick to cum for your Daddy."

You're moans get more needy, "Hmmmm Daddy Ahh."