Spanking

I'm downstairs watching TV when I hear moaning coming from our bedroom. As I get closer to the room the moaning becomes more intense and louder. I walk in and see you on the bed, your legs are spread wide, and your lacey panties are around your ankles. I hear you moan as I watch you push a finger inside your sopping wet pussy.

"Such a naughty little one. Fingering your pussy without permission like a dirty little girl. What should I do with you?"

You look up at me surprised and shily answer, "I don't know"

I sit on the bed next to you and place my hand on your thigh, lightly rubbing. A shiver runs across your skin. "You don't know? Should I spank my naughty little girl's ass until it's red? Or should I just tie you up and use my dirty little slut as I see fit."

You look away from me, "You're my Daddy shouldn't you decide what you are going to do."

"Hmmm...that's true." I rip your panties from around your ankles and lift you up and bend you over my knee.

*SMACK*

I slap your ass leaving a large red handprint. I then gently rub the exact spot I hit.

*SMACK*

I hit it your ass again, harder, repeating this until your cheeks are bright red and hot to the touch. I can also feel the wetness from your cunt dripping on my leg. You let out a moan, "Ah yes daddy keep going."

I smack your ass one last time, but this time as I gently rub your cheeks I slide a finger inside your tight wet slit. Your hot pussy welcoming my intrusion as your walls try to clamp on my finger. As I push my finger deeper into your folds I grave your sensitive clit with my thumb.

You cry out, "Ah fuck Daddy! Please use your dirty little girl like a toy!"

I lift you off my knees, and I pull down my boxers you watch, you feel your wetness begin to run down your leg, as my hard cock is freed. I lift you up and sit you on my lap impaling your sopping wet hole on my throbbing member. I quickly free your tits and suck your hard nipple into my mouth. You try to move your hips to move up and down my shaft, to get the friction that you so desire, but I hold you steady, my cock deep inside you.

"What does my Dirty little girl need?" I whisper into your ear.

You moan softly in my ear and say, "I need my Daddy to use his dirty little sluts pussy until I can't think straight".

I grab your hips and thrust hard up into you, driving my cock deep inside you. You let out a moan as you dig your fingers into my back. You begin bouncing on my cock with wild abandon, I met match your moves as I thrust my dick inside you. Your tits bouncing beautifully in my face. I lift you up as I'm inside you and turn you over so I'm on top of you on the bed.

I grab your ankles and pull your legs wide apart so I can drive my cock deep into your hungry cunt. I pound your pussy hard, fast, and deep, my balls smacking against your ass as my cock fills you up. I grab one of your tits with my hand and I pinch and pull your nipple. My other hand is down by your pussy, my thumb rubbing your sensitive clit as my cock pistons in and out of your slit. I fuck you harder and deeper. Your pussy gripping me tight as my cock swells in your ravaged cunt.

I can feel you getting closer to cumming, you squeeze your pussy walls tight around my dick and ask, "Can you feel that Daddy. I want to be a good girl for my Daddy, please fuck your good slut faster".

Your pussy tightening spurs me on. I grab your hands and push them over your head holding you down as I fuck you faster. My eyes nothing but wild lust, I grab both of your hands with one of mine as I move my free hand to your throat. I begin to softly squeeze your supple neck as I fuck your tight cunt. My cock is swelling as I'm about to cum. I thrust in deep and hard as I grunt and growl, I fill your tiny wet pussy with my cum.

The feeling of me cumming inside you has you right on the edge. You free your hands from mine and with both hands you grab my wrist as my hand is still wrapped around your throat. You look up at me with a mixture of adoration and lust and you plead, "Please Daddy can your dirty little slut cum"

"Cum on my cock baby girl. Cum for Daddy"

On command, you writhe and scream as you cum on my cock. Your fingers digging into my arm as waves of pleasure wash over you. You look up at me and say, "Thank you Daddy for making me feel good."

"Anytime baby girl."