Shower fun

I'm taking a shower. I hear you come in. I ask you for help, you come closer. You see my smile too late. I pull you into the shower, you scream at me that your clothes are getting all wet. Your wet clothes mold to your body, I can see your hard nipples through your shirt. I pull you in close and kiss you deeply, your protests stop. I begin to remove your clothes slowly, throwing them on to the bathroom floor.

I grab the body soap and begin to lather you up. I start slowly at your shoulders moving down your soft skin to your breasts. I massage your tits and your nipples get hard as you moan. I move further down to your stomach, I reach around and start rubbing your ass. I move to your inner thigh, you spread your legs and sigh. I massage all around your pussy but never touch your lips.

You pout at me, I just smile and continue to move down and lather your beautiful legs. You pout at me some more I laugh as I begin to move back up your body. Again, I get to your inner thigh, I rub all of the soft skin around your pussy, but never touch your lips, I can see your wetness begin to drip out.

You roll your hips trying to get me to touch your slit, I tell you "Not yet baby girl."

I begin to move back up your body to massage your tits, I pinch your nipples as you coo softly. I pull you in closely, you can feel my hard cock pressing against your leg, I kiss you deeply. I turn you around and bend you at the waist, your hands against the shower wall, your perfect ass gloriously presented to me. I smack your ass, you yelp.

I then grab my cock and smack your ass with it. I take my dick and start running it down the crack of your ass, you purr. I put my cock on your asshole and apply slight pressure, you take a deep breath in. I keep moving my cock toward your pussy and you sigh. I begin to rub the head of my dick on your wet pussy lips, you rock your hips trying to get me inside.

I ask you "What does my naughty girl want?"

You reply "Please fuck me."

I grab your hips and plunge my cock deep into your pussy. You let out a little scream as you rock your ass back in to my cock. I begin to fuck you fast and hard, I move my hands up your body and grab your tits, you moan and move your ass back into me harder. I move one hand from your tits to your pussy, I begin to flick your clit as I fuck you faster. My dick begins to throb in your pussy, I grunt and make one final deep thrust as my cock explodes in your pussy.

My finger on your clit and hot jizz in your pussy sends you over the edge, you scream and cum. I slow my strokes as I continue to fill your pussy. Slowly I remove my cock and I watch as my hot cum begins to leak from your lips and slowly drip down your thigh.

I turn you around kiss you deeply and say "I guess we should get cleaned up now."