Her First Time

I lead you to the bedroom. You're trembling, unsure of what to expect. I pull you close to me, hugging you, making you feel safe. I lift your chin, lean in and kiss you deeply. You melt into me, your trembling stops. Slowly I begin to remove your blouse, letting it fall to the floor. My hands rubbing your soft skin, as our kiss becomes more passionate. I nimbly remove your bra. I pull a way for a moment to look at your naked breasts. You look up at me unsure and apprehensive.

You see a smile cross my face as I say "You are beautiful my love."

I go back to kissing you as I lead you to my bed. I lay you down gently, I take off my shirt and slide in beside you. Kissing you softly, caressing your skin. My hands rubbing your breasts as I nibble on your neck. My lips tickle and you giggle and then moan as I play with your nipples.

I move my mouth to your breast. You take in a breath as I suck on your nipple and let out a long sigh as it feels so good. My hands move to undo your pants, I slide them off as I kiss your navel. I see that your panties are already wet, I slide those off too.

I look down at your body another smile on my face, "Truly beautiful my love."

I take off my pants, you see my hard cock, I can see the fear in your eyes.

I smile and tell you, "I'll be gentle my love."

I rub you, feeling your soft skin, as I position myself between your legs. I rub my cock on your clit, you shiver and moan. Slowly I push inside you. You bite your lip as I push against your hymen, you let out a little scream as it breaks. I continue to slowly push in, your pussy feels so tight. When I'm all the way in I stop and let you get used to me inside you.

I look down at you with love and smile asking you to let me know when you're ready. After a moment, you nod and I begin moving slowly. You begin to moan softly. I move a little faster and harder, your moans get louder, your eyes close, you grab and squeeze your breasts.

I move a little faster, your hands move and grab the sheets, your moans turn to screams of "Yes" and "Harder."

I grab your hips and move harder and deeper.

You let out a final scream yelling "I'm cuming."

I feel your pussy spasm, sending me over the edge as I cum inside you. I slow my strokes and roll next to you holding you in my arms.

I kiss you deeply and ask "How was it my love."

You look back at me with lust in your eyes and say "When can we do that again?"