You Are Mine

I blindfolded you as I led you into the room. Slowly, and carefully I remove all of your clothes, lightly brushing your skin as I do. I lay you on the bed, I bring your right arm toward the headboard, you feel me tie something to your wrist. I precede to do the same to your other arm soon followed by your legs. Your legs are spread wide open, and I can faintly see your pussy begin to moisten, it looks so sweet.

I whisper in your ear "we're going to have fun tonight."

I caress your body causing you to shudder at the unseen touch. I brush my fingers across your tits, I can see your nipples harden as my fingers slip by. I run my hands along your exposed inner thighs, you pull at the restraints at the sudden sensation. I move my hand to your pussy, your outer lips are getting wetter, and I lightly trace along your sensitive folds. You moan with delight. I gently push my finger between your lips you shudder and move your hips as your juices cover my finger. I take your natural lubrication and rub it along your outer lips, and you feel my finger trail to your tight, pink, asshole. Slowly you feel something pushing against your back door, you squirm as it is pushed inside. The first anal bead has been inserted. I slowly push in a few more and your ass willingly takes them. I ask if you want more, you throatily moan yes. I insert a few more and you moan with each insertion. You ask me if it's all the way in, I tell you no, you beg me to shove the rest in. I oblige you and force the rest of the beads up your ass, you thrust your hips up, squeal and then moan.

You suddenly feel my mouth on your pussy and a shiver travels down your body. You feel my tongue explore every inch of your hot, wet, cunt, your juices so sweet to taste. You squeal with delight as my tongue finds your clit and I begin to swirl around it. Your arms pull against the restraints as you want to grab my head and push it deeper into your needy slit. As I continue to eat your pussy, I move my hands up your body and grab your tits. You moan again as I pinch and pull your hard nipples, roughly squeezing your breasts. Your legs pull against the restraints as you try to force your hips into my mouth. Your clit has become engorged, and I suck it into my mouth.

You scream and beg me to stop, claiming clit is too sensitive. I ignore your protests and keep sucking your clit and pinching your nipples. Your arms pull harder at the restraints, trying to grab at anything in reach, your hips buck wildly, literally fucking my face, until you scream and cum. I lick up every bit of your sweet juices as your body calms down. You lay there heaving, catching your breath. Then you feel pressure against your lower lips as a dildo is being pushed in your wet box. You're so wet that it slides in easily, your pussy willing to take every inch, and you moan as it enters.

You hear me say "well, my dirty girl has two holes filled, should we go for three."

As you're about to say yes you feel my hard cock press to your lips. You eagerly swirl your tongue around the head of my dick as I slowly push it between your lips. I grab your hair with one hand and force you further on my throbbing member, with the other hand I fuck your sloppy wet pussy with the dildo. I move your head deeper and I thrust my hips fucking your face, you come close to gagging on my cock, but you never stop sucking. I tell you I like a who likes her holes filled, you buck your hip faster against the dildo trying to get it deeper inside you.

I tell you I'm going to cum down your throat and you are going to take it like the good slut that you are. You feel my cock start to throb and the hot cum entering your mouth, you buck against the dildo and scream around my cock as you cum again. I tell you to swallow like a good girl, you do, then I untie you.