Say Please

We are sitting and watching TV and I decide it's time for a little fun. I get up and come over to you. I pick you up and throw you over my shoulder and start to carry you upstairs. You yelp, taken by surprise.

I swat you on the ass, "You're mine tonight."

You yelp again and then let out a slight moan as we head to our room. I toss you on to the bed and begin to rip off your clothes, followed quickly by mine. I dive on top of you kissing you deeply and with passion.

I move and start sucking on your nipples, sucking each one in turn making them nice and hard. I grab a pair of clamps attached to a chain from the bedside table. I attach the first one to a nipple, you hitch your breath at the mixture of pain and pleasure the clamp provides. I attach the second one and take the chain in my hand. I tug the chain slightly and you squeal at the sensation.

"Does that feel good?"

You nod your head. I tug on the chain a little harder.

"The answer is Yes Daddy."

You moan at the sensation, "Yes Daddy."

"That's my good girl"

I move down kissing your stomach and move to kissing your legs. Every so often I will lightly tug the chain and you moan with delight. I move and lick your pussy, suddenly you close your legs to me. I yank on the chain and you squeal and open your legs back up. I begin sucking on your clit, it's getting nice and hard in my mouth.

Your eyes are closed and you don't notice me reaching for a third clamp. I place this one directly on your clit and attach it to the chain.

I smirk and say, "Now Daddy can pull on all three."

I pull on the chain and you arch your back and buck your hips at the mixture of pain and pleasure. I place my cock by your sopping wet entrance. I watch as you move your hips trying to get me inside you.

You begin to plead "Daddy, get in."

I pull the chain, "Say please."

You squeak at the sensation, "Daddy, now."

I pull the chain harder, "SAY please."

You let out a long moan your toes curling at the sensation, your hips moving still trying to get me inside of you.

I pull the chain again, "What does my baby girl need?"

You scream, "Daddy in me!! Fuck!!"

I yank the chain again, "SAY please."

You whimper, "Daddy, p-please."

I slam my cock into your pussy, you let out a little scream. Slowly I start fucking your tight little hole, you bite your lip and moan. You can feel your orgasm building, the sensation of the clamps and my cock pushing you toward the edge.

"You going to cum on Daddy's cock baby girl?"

You nod your head. I pull the chain, "What's my baby girl supposed to answer?"

The sensation is to much, your pussy clamps on my cock, you push your hips up and you let out a scream as you cum hard on my cock.

I pull the chain hard again, "Daddy didn't say you could cum yet baby girl."

You let out a little scream, still reeling and sensitive from your orgasm, "But it felt so good Daddy."

I continue to fuck you deep and fast while pulling the chain, "My baby girl needs to ask Daddy's permission to cum."

You moan, "But Daddy..."

I pull the chain harder "The answer is yes Daddy."

You whimper, "Yes Daddy...."

I grab your ankles spreading your legs further apart. I'm fucking you deep and hard now your moans are getting louder and I can feel your breath hitching. I move your ankles to my shoulder, lifting your ass and fucking you deep. I can tell you're ready to cum again. You're straining to hold it in.

I brush your check "That's my good girl."

You moan and squeeze your eyes shut trying to hold the orgasm at bay.

"Do you want to cum again baby girl?"

You nod your head.

I pull the chain again "Say please."

"Fuck, Please Daddy!!!"

I plunge my dick deep into and yank on the chain real hard, "Cum baby girl."

You let out a huge scream and lose control of your body. Your hips are thrusting into me your arms and legs thrashing around in the most intense orgasm you have ever felt. Somewhere in the middle of it you hear me roar and you feel my cock explode cum inside you. This sets off another wave of orgasms that you can't do anything but ride through them.

Soon you come down from that high, you notice that the clamps are no longer attached. My hips are still moving slowly in and out of you, shooting the last bits of my cum inside you. There's a large smile on my face as I look down at you. I move off of you and lay down next to you. I wrap you in my arms pulling you close to me.

You look into my eyes, "Thank you Daddy."

"Daddy loves his baby girl."

You sigh and your eyes close and you drift off to sleep in my arms.