Good Morning

I wake up in the morning and turn over. I look at you sleeping peacefully next to me, you look so beautiful. You stir a little and as you move the covers lower exposing your tits. I move my hand slowly to your arm and caress your soft skin. You purr softly in your sleep. I move my hand to your tits and you let out a small moan. My hand gently brushing against your skin, I watch as your nipples harden with the attention. I begin to circle around your areola you stir slight and move toward me, the covers falling away more.

I move my hand lower. My fingertips just barely brushing your skin as I move. I can see the goose pimples on your skin as a shiver runs through you. I move across your stomach and down to your thighs, lightly rubbing the tops, slowly moving closer to the object of my desire. You part your legs as my hand moves closer to your pussy. I can feel the heat and see the wetness on your slick lower lips. I rub the outside of your wet lips and you moan as you begin to move your hips.

I slowly push my finger between your pussy lips, you moan as you open your eyes. You look startled at first, but a sly smile comes across your face as you seem my growing member pressing against my boxers. You move your hand to my waist band and begin to pull down freeing my hard cock. You softly place your hand around it and begin to gently stroke it. I slip a second finger inside you and you squeal as you start pumping my dick faster. I kiss you deeply as I match your strokes and speed, both of us moving our hips in time with the mutual stimulation.

I whisper in your ear, "be a good girl and ride my cock."

You get a lustful look in your eye and you push me on my back. Quickly you straddle me, pressing into me, my cock pressed between our bodies. You begin to glide your wet slit up and down my thick member, making it glisten with your juices. You apply more pressure and your wet lips open slightly around my cock, my head now rubbing your clit as you move your hips back and forth. I grab your hips as you close your eyes and moan at the sensation.

Eventually, you move to your knees, freeing my cock, you place one hand on my chest to brace yourself and with the other you guide my dick into your tight, wet pussy. Slowly you start moving your hips fucking my dick. My hands start by grabbing your ass but begin to wander all over your body as you move until they settle on your tits. You moan with delight as I massage your tits as we fuck. You begin to move faster; I move my hands to grab your hips. I move your hips with my hands as we fuck faster. I tell you to play with your tits as we fuck.

You moan and grab your nipples; you move one closer to your mouth and start licking it. I grab your hips, pulling and thrusting into you faster. Your tits look spectacular as we move. I can't take much more, I grab your hips, thrust deep, my cock beginning to throb inside you, I begin to grunt and groan as I fill your tight hole with my cum. As I'm cumming I feel your walls begin to tighten and contract, before spasming around my cock, trying to milk me of all of my cum, you begin to scream with me as we orgasm together. We slow our movements as my cock continues to throb and cum in your pussy. Soon you collapse on my chest.

I whisper in your ear "Good morning baby girl"