You're in Charge

I walk into the bedroom. You're standing there with your hands on your hips, your legs spread slightly apart; naked in all of your beautiful glory. The way you are standing your tits are pushed out and I can see a wetness glisten on your lower lips. You order me to strip, I quickly comply. You walk over to me and kiss me deeply as you grab my cock. I let out a slight moan. Suddenly you push me onto the bed and straddle my chest. You look down at me with a wicked grin.

You move and sit on my face, your scent is intoxicating, my lips part as some of your juices begin to drip into my mouth. You order me to eat until you cum. My tongue happily begins licking the outside of your pussy, you taste like ambrosia, you begin to moan slightly. I finally push my tongue through your moist lips, your hips roll on my face as you purr.

I try to move my hand to your tits, you smack it away, telling me between moans "Not until you're done eating."

You grab my hair with one hand as you start moving faster to fuck my face. You move my head to where you want my tongue to be moving your hips even faster. You take your free hand and move it to your tits, pinching and pulling at your nipples. You grab my hair harder and pull my face so that my tongue is positioned under your clit. You yell at me to suck on your clit as you pinch your nipples harder. You buck wildly and shove my face into you as you scream and cum. Your sweet juices cover my lips and face, I lick up every last drop as your hips begin to slow. When you stop you spin around on my face. You reach down and take hold of my hard cock, stroking it as your tits push into my chest. You tease me and lick my pre-cum off of the head of my dick.

In-between licks you moan to me "Keep eating" as you plunge your mouth deeper on to my cock.

I eagerly work my tongue back into your sopping wet slit. Your tongue and mouth expertly work my shaft, your hand cupping my balls. I begin to thrust my hips toward your face to get my cock deeper down your throat. As I do that you push your hips down into my face trying to fuck my tongue. I grab your hips so I can get my face even deeper. I begin to work on your clit again as you take my cock even deeper down your throat. I suck your clit into my mouth as I roll my thumb over your asshole. Your hips buck on my face and you scream around my cock as you cum again.

You roll onto the bed quivering, barely able to speak, you moan "Fuck me."

I move between your legs; your pussy is a wet drooling mess. Holding your legs apart I can still see your pussy quiver from your orgasm as I slowly slide my cock into you. You move your legs around me to pull me in deeper. I slowly start thrusting into your pussy.

You scream "Harder".

I grab your hips and thrust into you harder.

You move your hand and start rubbing your engorged sensitive clit and scream "Faster".

I hold on to your hips and fuck you faster with all of my might. You force your hips into me as hard as you can your fingers working yourclit. Finally, you let out a scream as your walls clamp down on me andyou begin to cum around my cock. As your pussy contracts around my throbbingdick, I keep fucking you, until my cock lets go and fills you with my hot cum. I lie down next to you holding you in my arms, I stroke your soft skin, youpurr as we fall asleep.