69

I see you head down over your books, studying intently. I come and sit down next to you with my hand on your back slightly rubbing. You groan loudly as you rest your head on my chest, "Too much pressure."

I run my hand through your hair, "I'm sure you'll do just fine on your exams."

You smile at me as you peck my face all over, "Why are you always so sweet to me?"

I smile down at you, "Just telling you the truth. You are a smart young woman and I know you'll do well on your exams. "

You move and come sit on your lap, "Are you hard, Daddy?"

I rub the inside of your leg, "Not at the moment but if you stay there, I will be soon."

You hop off my lap and kneel down in front of me, "I believe in pleasuring my Daddy."

I look down at you and strokes your hair, "I believe my Baby girl always brings me lots of pleasure."

You unzip my pants and look up into my eyes. You smile at me as you lick your lips. You pull my boxers down freeing my cock, you move your face closer as you begin to kiss the tip, "I will live up to your expectations."

My cock grows and twitches at the touch of your lips a groan escapes my lips, "I have no doubt of that, Baby Girl."

You lick the tip of my cock as you begin to pump my shaft with your hands. You let go and suddenly push your face onto my shaft taking the entirety of my cock inside your mouth. All while looking straight in my eyes letting my hard cock fill every inch of your mouth. I throw my head back and groans louder, "Fuck your mouth feels good! Such a good little girl taking all of my cock like that!"

You start bobbing your head while you grab onto my hips pulling me into you as you take my cock deeper. My shaft sliding it in and out of your mouth while you massage my swollen balls. You begin to moan around my cock sending vibrations along my thick member.

I grab your head and starts forcing more of my cock into your mouth and throat, "Ahh fuck!! Your mouth feels almost as good as your tight pussy! Play with that tight little pussy while you suck me! I want you to scream and cum with my cock down your throat!"

You push your panties to one side as you trail your finger along your wet slit. You move your head faster and harder, bobbing along the entire length of my cock. It reaches at the back of my throat making you gag as you run your tongue up and down the length of my shaft in your mouth. I let out a moan as I look down at you, your eyes beginning to tear from my cock in your throat, saliva running down your chin from my thick cock in your mouth, the look of lust in your eyes from your finger running along your pussy, "Ahhh Baby Girl, such a good little girl, you look so fucking sexy!"

I move my hips fucking your throat deeper. You insert a finger deep inside your pussy and move your head in the same rhythm as your finger. You move your head harder and faster as you feel your throat gagging. You look up at me, with teary eyes, all while you moan. Suddenly you release my cock with a loud pop and breathing heavily as you catch your breath you move to attack my balls now, licking them all over.

"Fuck...such a hungry little girl, well Daddy is hungry too," I pick you up and places you on the bed with your head hanging off it, I move and place my balls by your mouth as I lean over you greedily beginning to lick your wet little slit.

"Fuck Daddy," you mumble feeling your pussy clenching tightly from the attention of my mouth. You feel your nipples harden with excitement and you quickly return to licking and sucking my swollen balls as my hard cock keeps slapping your chin and face. I grab your hips diving further into your pussy, my tongue pushing past your folds, your sweet wetness filling my mouth. My cock twitches as you lick my balls becoming harder and throbbing as it rests on your chin.

"Daddy, cum in me, please" you whimper feeling yourself reaching your own climax. You move your head and body lower pushes my cock in between your breasts.

I suck your clit into my mouth as I push a finger inside your trembling pussy, all while pumping my hips moving my cock between your tits. I let go of your clit with a pop, "Where do you want my cum naught girl? Where do you want Daddy to cum?"

"In my mouth, please, Daddy," you breath in heavily feeling your pussy clenching and drenched you're your juices, while you open your mouth and put your tongue out.

I push my cock back into your mouth as I go back to sucking your clit. I pump my finger into your pussy with the same rhythm my hips push my cock into your mouth. You feel my dick throb in your mouth as my legs start to tremble. I release your clit with a loud pop as I push my finger deep inside you and let out a roar as my cock explodes my hot cum shooting down your throat.

You breathe in heavily swallowing my cum and licking every drop of your cum from my cock. Moaning at the delicious taste as you cum at the same time along with me, coating my finger with your white milky cum as you lay back down, spent, "Oh my God!"

I crawl into the bed and bring you in close to cuddle with me resting your head on my chest, "God that felt good. You did not disappoint."

You hug me tightly and looks into my eyes before you lay back on my chest and fall asleep.