The Drive

We go out to dinner and then a movie. It's been a great night and now we're heading home. As I drive I put my hand on your knee, like I always do. You are wearing a short dress and my hand rubs your skin, you purr at my touch. As I continue to drive and rub your knee, I notice you begin moving your legs apart.

I look over at you and you smile slyly with a gleam of lust in your eyes. I move my hand further up your leg and you let out a slight moan. I rub the inside of your thigh and your moans get louder. I can feel the heat coming from your pussy. I brush my hand along your panties, you let out a shiver and I can feel your wetness. I push your panties to the side and slide a finger inside you, you gasp and begin to moan.

I move my finger faster. Suddenly I feel your hands on my jeans, unzipping them. You pull out my hard cock as I continue to finger you. Your hands griping my shaft, you begin stroking me. You move my hand. Then you remove your seatbelt and lean across the console. You lick the head of my cock, I shudder as I continue to drive. You take my dick into your mouth forcing your head down my shaft, I rub your ass as I moan.

You begin bobbing up and down on my cock, it's becoming difficult to drive and I can't wait till we get home. I find an abandoned parking lot, I park near the back. My cock still in your mouth. I push my seat all the way back and tilt it back. I tell you to get on. You scramble on top of me, you position yourself on my cock.

Your tight pussy feels so good as I enter you. You begin grinding against me, I scramble to open your blouse. I free your tits, they are perfectly in my face. I suck on your tits as you moan and fuck faster. I grab your ass, helping you move, fucking harder. The whole car is shaking, the windows now completely fogged up. Your hands in my hair screaming for me to fuck you harder to cum in your pussy. I thrust up into you, you scream as you begin to cum, I roar as I join you, filling you with my hot cum.

We slow our movements you collapse on my chest, purring as I stroke your hair. Suddenly there's a knock at the window, a policeman is shining a light through the window.

He clears his throat and says "Please get dressed and move along home".

He walks away and we giggle to ourselves as we get ready to finish the drive home.