Ice Cream

We lay in bed together, naked, cuddling close, your silk night gown on the floor with my boxers from earlier activities. Suddenly, you roll over in bed and look up at with little puppy dog eyes. I smile at you, I know you want something.

"Whatcha need Baby Girl?"

You look up at me, trying to suppress a giggle.

"I want ice cream!"

I laugh at your request, but I'm never one to deny you. I get up out of bed and head for the stairs still stark naked. You watch my ass as I leave.

"As you wish."

Soon I'm back with a tub of strawberry ice cream and a spoon. As I get close you snatch it away from me and immediately start digging in. I get back in the bed and just watch you eat the ice cream. Watching as the ice cream hits your lips. You realize that I'm staring at you and stick your tongue playfully out at me.

You offer me the spoon with some of the ice cream on it.

"You want some?"

I keep looking at you, you have a little bit of ice cream on your lips.

"Of ice cream, no. Of your strawberry lips, yes."

You lean in and give me a quick kiss. Your lips are cool from the ice cream. I lick your lips as you pull back away, the taste of strawberries still lingering. I place one hand on your waist and lay you back on the bed. With the other hand I spoon out more ice cream. I place some on your lips watching as your tongue licks it. I move the spoon lower and place some ice cream on each of your nipples.

You whimper at the cold on your nipples and you grab the sheets as the sensation takes you. You begin to feel the cream running down your tits. I watch as your nipples harden. I move and lick the ice cream running down your tits. I suck on your breasts raising hickies marking you as mine. I move and suck until I take your nipple into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue.

You grab my head and pull it to your chest. Soft whimpers escape your lips as I lick your nipples. Your nipples are the most erect I've ever seen. My hips are moving against your leg and you can feel that its not just your nipples that are erect. My hard cock is pushing into your leg. Your whimpers spur on my tongue and as you pull me further into your chest I moan into your tits.

My moans cause you to jerk, you lift my mouth off your tits with an audible pop. You push me off you and I end up with my back to the headboard. You hop in my lap and move your lips toward mine, you whisper softly.

"I need more ice cream."

My cock jumps as you sit in my lap. It brushes, just slightly against your lower wet lips. As you whisper to me I move to bite your lower lip. As I move closer to you. You grab the spoon and put some more ice cream on your tongue.

I immediately take your tongue in my mouth, tasting the ice cream and you. I grab your ass pulling you into me. Your tits pressed against my chest. My hands massaging your ass as I moan into your mouth. You moan as well and then pull away from my mouth and ask.

"Want more?"

I take my hand s from your ass and move them to the back of your head, I bring your lips close to mine and whisper.

"I want it all."

You bring more ice cream to your tongue and then open your mouth to kiss me again. The mixture of cold and warmth in your mouth feels amazing. My hips begin to rock as I feel a burning need. I moan in your mouth as I feel I must be inside you.

You swirl your tongue with mine, the cool ice cream gone and only our heat remaining. You pull away and jump off the bed, grabbing the sash from your night gown. You twist the silky fabric in your fingers and look at me.