Naughty

I'm working on the computer when you walk in. You're wearing tight shorts and a cutoff tank top, I can see the bottom of your lushes tits. You come up behind me and put your arms around me and kiss my neck, my cock begins to stiffen.

I turn around fast and yell "Why did you interrupt me?"

You jump back surprised.

I pull you back close to me and smile, "Now my naughty girl needs to be punished."

I quickly rip down your shorts, exposing your thong, and take you over my knee. You squeal with delight. I slowly start rubbing your ass, you moan. I bring my hand back and give your ass a little smack, you yelp and coo. I begin to smack your ass harder, alternating cheeks, you yelp each time. Your ass begins to turn red. I move your panties to the side and feel your pussy, it's sopping wet. I start to finger your pussy with one hand and smack your ass with the.

You alternate between screams and moans, your ass is now beet red. I left you off my knee and rip off your top. I force you to your knees and pull out my cock. I slide my cock in between your tits, you push them together and start moving them up and down my dick. My dick starts leaking pre-cum and you start to lick it off, sucking on the head of my cock.

You feel amazing. I lift you off your knees and I pull you to me. You straddle me on the chair, I move your panties to the side so I can enter you. You lower yourself on my cock. I grab your hips and you slowly start fucking me. I take one of your tits in my mouth and you start moving faster. I move my hands to your ass, rubbing it and smacking it you moan and go faster.

I bite your nipple, you scream and cum and fuck me faster. I let out a grunt and start cumming, we slow our movements. You crumple against my chest, your panties soaked with a mixture of our cum.

I whisper in your ear "Did my naughty girl learn her lesson?"