Coming Home

I come home, your sitting on the couch wearing nothing but my t-shirt and a thong. I can see by the look in your eyes what you are thinking. I lean in and kiss you deeply, you wrap your arms around my neck. I move my hands underneath you, grabbing your ass. You moan with delight.

Suddenly I lift you up, you squeal and wrap your legs around me. I start carrying you to our room, kissing you all the way. When we get there, I throw you on our bed, you see the lust in my eyes and you smile with delight. I quickly disrobe and jump on top of you, tearing your clothes off. My mouth nibbling and biting at your neck my hand feeling your wet pussy.

You can feel my cock growing against your leg. I move to your tits biting your hard nipples making you squeal and moan. I slip two fingers in your pussy, fucking you with my hand. My thumb on your clit I, start biting your neck, my free hand pulling at your nipple. Your hands run through my hair, begging for me to fuck you harder. As I pound you harder with my hand I slide my pinky into your ass, you gasp for breath at the surprise, then scream yes as you claw at my back and beg for more.

I suddenly pull my hand free and I flip you over. You suddenly feel me smacking your ass. Each swing harder, your ass getting red and raw, you beg for more. I can see my hand prints on your perfect ass and can hold back no more. I position my cock by your pussy, and I order you to fuck it. You quickly start moving your ass back and forth fucking my cock. I smack your ass and tell you to go faster, you moan and oblige.

Soon I start rubbing your ass, I put my thumb on your ass hole. You moan and fuck me faster. I insert my thumb, you scream yes and move faster. Slowly I start fucking your ass with my thumb, you scream and cum around my cock.

As your screams subside, you hear me in your ear, "I'm not done yet."

I pull my cock from your pussy and position by your ass, you beg me to fuck your ass. I grab your hips and plunge my cock into you, you gasp and moan. I start fucking your tight ass. You beg for me to go harder. I reach around and play with your clit as I fuck your ass harder. You're now pushing back into me trying to get me deeper. I thrust hard and deep one last time and with a scream I start cumming into your ass.

You join my screams as you start to cum too. I slow my strokes and pull out of you. My cum leaking from your tight ass. I lay next to you both of us panting, I hold you in my arms as we fall asleep.