Home Early

I come home from work early. You're nowhere around. I head upstairs and I hear moaning from our bed room. I open the door and find you naked on our bed spread eagle with a 12 inch vibrator deep in your pussy. Your eyes are closed as you continue to moan. You don't notice me as you pound the vibrator into your cunt. I undress as you pound your dripping cunt harder. I start to stroke my cock as you yell and cum.

As your heaving body comes to rest I move closer and whisper in your ear "My naughty little girl started without me."

Your eyes shoot open with a start and you try to remove the vibrator, I push it back in and tell you not yet. I get on the bed and straddle your chest, I place my dick between your tits. I tell you to squeeze your tits around my dick. You do so and I start fucking your tits. As I fuck your tits I reach behind and move the vibrator in and out of your pussy making you moan.

I tell you "Good little girls lick the cock."

Your tongue comes out wantonly licking the head of my cock as it comes closer to your face. I stop on the up stroke and you suck the head of my cock into your mouth. I fuck you harder with the vibrator and you moan around my cock. I remove my cock from your mouth and tits and move between your legs. You try to remove the vibrator again, I stop you and tell you no.

I spread your legs wide and position my cock by your asshole and slowly push in. Your ass is so tight. I get my cock full in your ass and now I can feel the vibration from the vibrator on my cock. You moan and say you feel so full. I start fucking your ass and you grab the vibrator and start pounding it into your pussy. I grab your ass, lift your hips and fuck you faster.

You scream and cum again, I feel your pussy contracting as I continue to fuck your ass. I yell at you that I want you to cum again. You buck wildly as we fuck faster. My dick is ready to explode. My hot cum shots into your ass as you scream and cum again.

I remove my cock and tell you "now my naughty little girl can remove thevibrator".