At the Movies

It's a rainy Friday night and we decide to head out to the movies. I get online to get the tickets while you go grab a blanket to take with us, it's hot outside but they pump the air conditioning so much that you always get cold in the theater. We get to the theater and get inside, of course we need to get online for the concessions. I get my normal popcorn and get you something sweet to snack on as well as a couple of drinks for us.

We go in and find our seats, the movie has been out for a few weeks so there isn't much of a crowd and we have a whole row to ourselves. I lift up the arm rest between our seats so that we can cuddle better. We both sit down and start reclining our seats as soon as we recline you move in to cuddle against me. I put the blanket over you so that you keep warm, we begin eating our snacks as the trailers start to roll.

A little way into the movie I feel you rubbing my pants at my crotch. I look down at you and you are watching the movie as you nonchalantly are rubbing my crotch. I pick up your hand and move it to my leg and you don't seem to mind, so I go back to watching the movie. A moment later your hand goes back to my crotch rubbing more intently. I go to move your hand again but this time you resist and keep it there. You look up at me with a lustful grin.

You shift the blanket so it is now over my lap and you unzip my pants pulling out my semi erect cock. You slowly begin stroking it. My dick stiffens in your hands as I try to suppress my moans of pleasure. You look up at me and see that I'm struggling, an evil smile crosses your face and you begin to stroke my cock faster.

I decide two can play at this game and I slide my hand down your back pushing beneath the waistband of your shorts and panties and firmly grabbing your ass. You let out a small squeal and a slight moan as I begin to massage your ass. I push my hand lower and force it between your thighs my fingers rubbing against your wet slit. I can see you turning red as your try and suppress the sounds of your pleasure; I begin to feel I'm winning this game now.

The movie completely forgotten you don't want to be outdone. You put your head underneath the blanket and begin to lick the head of my engorged cock. You can feel my body shiver with the pleasure of the sensation. You swirl your tongue around my throbbing head as I let out a moan, you wrap your lips around my tip as you begin to stroke faster.

I push my fingers in between your wet folds rubbing my fingertips against your swollen clit. You let out a long moan that is muffled by my cock in your mouth, the vibrations of that moan sending more pleasure throughout my body. I push my fingers deep inside you just as you move your head and take more of my cock into your mouth. We both moan as I start pumping my fingers in out of your dripping pussy and you bob your head up and down my shaft.

We move faster and faster matching each other's speeds. I move my free hand to the top of your head pushing you deeper onto my cock as you move your free hand to your panties as you rub your clit. I can feel your walls begin to clench; I know you're going to cum soon. You let out a scream around my cock as your body writhes with pleasure. That scream pushes me over the edge and whit a loud grunt I explode in your mouth filling it with my cum. I feel you swallow my load as our bodies relax.

I pull my hand out of your pants, my fingers sticky with your cum. You come up from under the blanket, there is a bit of my cum running down your chin. You watch as I put my fingers in my mouth tasting your juices and then you lick that last bit of cum off your chin swallowing it down. We look at each other and passionately kiss, then we settle back down to watch the remainder of the movie, hopefully we didn't miss anything important.