Daddy's Little Slut

I get home from work and walk into the house; I find you standing in the kitchen in your bra and panties. I stop quickly to admire the site. You look up at me with a need in your eyes and in a soft voice you whisper, "I need you touch me. Please."

I wrap my arms around you, "Of course love."

You hug me tightly and then move to start unbuttons my shirt quickly and in a breathless voice you pant, "I need you."

I push my hands into your waistband of your panties, my hands rubbing your ass, "You always have me, Baby Girl."

Moving quickly, you pull my shirt over my shoulders, and then unzip my pants and let them fall to the floor. You drop to your knees in front of me and kiss the head of my cock, as it springs free from my boxers, "You must come have me."

I run my hand through your hair as a shiver runs up my spine from your kiss, I grab your head and push your mouth further on my cock, "You feel so good Baby Girl."

You move your head faster, bobbing up and down on my cock. Using your tongue, you lick the underside of my dick making me moan and my body shake.

"That's my good girl," I moan as I thrust my cock deeper down your throat. Grabbing on to my hips you take my thrusts. My thick cock going down your throat causing you to gag and choke as you move your head quicker.

"I love feeling your mouth on my cock", I lift you up as i kiss you deeply. "But what i really want to feel is that wet pussy," I turn you around bending you over the kitchen counter, my cock throbbing by your slick entrance.

You grip the counter underneath you breathing in sharply as you shudder, feeling your legs tremble from desire, "Show me if you really think I am yours."

I bury my cock in your wet waiting pussy grabbing your hips and slamming myself deep inside you. You gasp and moan out loudly at the sudden sensation of me inside you. You arch your back at the sensation of being penetrated hard and fast. I grab your shoulders for leverage and starts fucking you hard, "Always so good at taking my cock. Fuck you are tight Baby Girl!"

"Only for you," you groan feeling your insides clench around my dick. You turn your head to look at me as I pump into you faster. I grab your throat as you turn your head squeezing it, "You are mine!"

I fuck you harder, my balls smacking into your clit with every stroke. You nod your head moaning loudly focusing completely on the constant hunger of my cock in your pussy. Your eyes filled with lust your body going wilder as I fuck you faster and harder. I squeeze your throat tighter as I lean in and growl in your ear, "Cum on my cock like a good little slut! Cum like I know you want to! Scream for me as you cum!"

You immediately scream out and cum on your cock obediently. Your body continues to spasm as I slow my strokes inside you. My hand slips from your throat and out of breath you almost collapse on the counter.

"That's my good girl," I pull my cock out of your drenched pussy.

"Now it's time to take your slutty little ass," I push my cock against your asshole.

"Fuck!" You groan feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure in my body as my head start pushing against your tight hole.

"Exactly!" I push the head of my thick cock into your ass.

You grip the counter harder, almost loosing yourself as your ass struggles to fit in my cock.

"That's my good girl," I push my cock deeper inside you.

You gasp, "Are you going to use me fully."

I start to slowly fuck your ass, "Yes I am. As I said you are mine!"

Smacking your ass as I start to fuck you faster, "Such a good tight slut for Daddy!" I smack your ass again harder.

You've lost yourself to the sensation of being fucked up the ass. You're moaning for more as you are throwing your ass back into me to get my cock deeper inside you. You've lost all reason and are now moving one hand down to rub your pussy as I continue to assault your ass.

As I watch your had move to your pussy I smack your ass hard again, "Such a shameless little slut, can't keep her hand out of her pussy!"

I reach around grabbing one of your nipples pinching and pulling as I fuck and slap your ass harder, "Fucking cum as Daddy fucks your ass! Be a good cock whore and cum for Daddy!"

You let out a scream as you plunge your fingers deep into your pussy and cum again. Spasming on the counter from pleasure, your body going limp as you come down from your orgasm. I pull you off the desk and push you too your knees, "Let's finish this where we started!"

I smack you in the face with my hard cock still wet with your cum. You open your mouth hungrily your tongue grazing my hard member, you can taste yourself on me. I grab your head and thrust myself deep in your throat with no mercy, "Such a hungry little slut! Play with your cunt as Daddy fucks your face!"

You obey quickly and plunge a finger in your pussy as I continue to fuck your face. You moan around my cock driving me to fuck your face faster. I grab both sides of your head as I fuck your mouth hard and deep my balls smacking your chin, "I'm going to cum down your fucking throat and I want you to be a good little cum slut and drink it all up!"

You can feel my dick throbbing in your mouth, and you know I'll cum soon. You finger your pussy faster because you want to cum again with me. I growl and my cock starts spurting cum down your throat you swallow it all as you moan and cum with me. You collapse to the floor spent, too tired and too blissful to move. You feel me lift you up and cradle you in my arms. You rest your head against my chest as you put your arms around me. I carry you up to the bed "You did good Baby Girl."

I lay you in the bed and kiss your cheek, "Such a good girl for Daddy."

I move to the other side of the bed and pull you into me, your head on my chest as I stroke your hair.

"Get some rest love you deserve it," I hold you as we both drift off to sleep.