Daddy Fills Baby Girl's Holes

I open my eyes and see you looking down at me, how someone looks so beautiful first thing in the morning I will never understand. You smile at me, "How did you sleep Daddy? "

My eyes still beginning to focus, I see you wearing one of my t-shirts, I can see that your nipples are slightly hard, I smile up at you, "Falling asleep with you kiss on my lips made me sleep wonderfully."

You giggle and smile as you start pecking kisses all over my face, I laugh with you as I struggle to talk through the assault of kisses, "And waking up to those lips is just as nice."

You stop for a moment looking at me as you smile, "You flatter me."

I smile back at you, "Not flattery, just truth, feeling your soft lips on mine as I wake feels magical."

You laugh again as you peck my cheeks. I reach up and caress your cheek, "See. I don't feel I'm wrong."

A blush comes to your cheeks as your smile grows, you move your hand placing it on my boxers, lightly rubbing mu cock. My cock twitches at your touch and I feel a rush of blood head to my member. I smirk up at you, "Someone knows what they want this morning."

You get on my lap as you whisper against my lips your hand freeing my cock from my boxers, "I want you."

I reach up and remove your shirt freeing your breasts, I moan as I suck one of your nipples into my mouth "You know I'm yours."

You pull your panties to the side as you slide my cock inside your wet pussy, as you wrap your arms around me holding on to my neck as you moan softly as you clench your pussy around my cock. I grab your hips as I moan, "Fuck! My good little girl is so tight for Daddy!"

You smile at being told how good you are, you softly kiss my lips as you start riding my cock faster as you begin to moan. You can feel the passion begin to take control as you buck your hips back and forth as you bounce on my cock.

I watch you move beautifully on top of me as your need and desire take over, "Such a lustful little girl today. Let's see if Daddy can drive you truly wild. "

I grab your ass kneading and squeezing as you ride my cock. I pull your ass cheeks apart and presses a finger against your tight little asshole. You gasp for breath feeling my finger on my asshole, it drives you to more passion. You bite my neck as you groan and move your hips faster and harder.

"Fuck! Daddy's good little girl has turned into a lustful little slut! Let's see how far Daddy can push her." I push my finger inside your asshole moving it in and out in time of your hips riding my cock. My finger now fucking your tight ass, "So how does my little slut like having two holes filled."

"It feels so fucking good Daddy," you mumble lowly, as you arch your back pressing your body against mine. You grind yourself harder against me riding me faster, pushing yourself onto my cock Until I'm deep inside you. My cock feels warm insides your wet cunt as your ass tightens around my finger.

I move my free hand to your mouth as I push up getting my cock deeper into your pussy, as I take a second finger to fuck your ass. "Suck on my fingers baby girl! Suck on them like you would Daddy's cock! Let my little slut have all of her fuck holes filled by Daddy!"

You suck my fingers into your mouth willingly and moves your hips back and forth as you look into my eyes with intense lust. You roll your head back as I feel your pussy walls clench harder on my cock. You moan through my fingers as I feel you coming around me. I drive my cock into your harder as I finger fuck your mouth and ass faster, "My little slut is cumming while Daddy fills your holes but just because my slut cums doesn't means Daddy is going to stop fucking you!"

You try and slow the pace as you look down at me, looking into my eyes you let my cock thrust deeper inside you. I remove my hands from your mouth and ass and grab your hips flipping you on your back. I pull my cock slick with your cum from your cunt as I lift your hips and place my head against your tight asshole, "Is Daddy's good little slut ready for this?"

You nod your head as you breathe in hard and heavy as you look up at me, "Yes please Daddy."

I slowly push my cock into your ass, so hot and tight, when I'm all the way in I stop to let you get used to being so full, "Play with your slutty little cunt as Daddy stretches your asshole!"

You begin to rub your clit at my order. You shut your eyes feeling your ass tightly clench and grip my cock, enjoying the feeling of having your ass full. I grab your hips and starts fucking your ass slowly at first but building up speed as I go, "Such a tight little hole fir Daddy to fuck! Put those fingers inside your slutty little cunt! Fuck yourself as Daddy fucks your ass!"

You moan as you grind your hips to make my cock go deeper in your ass. You thrust your thighs downward and roll your head as you arch your back, pushing a finger deep inside your wet pussy.

"That's my good girl." I begin to fuck you harder my balls smacking against your ass I move, my hands grabbing your nipples as the room is filled with our moans and the noise of our bodies smacking together . You smile at me as you roll your hips back and forth and moan softly. I bend down to your face as you are looking into my eyes. You lick my lips and kiss me softly. My cock throbbing, I thrust hard into you and roar as I fill your ass with my cum. You hold my neck tightly relaxing into the bed after you feel my cum fill you up. Your pussy begins to spasm as you moan, you look up at me as you cum around your fingers, pushing my cock from your ass, my cum beginning to leak down your leg.

I kiss you deeply. "My good little girl, so lovely and makes Daddy feel so good."

You kiss me back wrapping your tongue with mine as you caress my hair.

I mumble into your sensual mouth, "I think I'm in heaven."

You pull back, looking into my eyes as you stroke my cheek, "I want to please you so much every moment."

I smile back at you, "And you succeed so perfectly."