Shopping

Somehow you managed to talk me into going shopping with you. I swear you hypnotized me somehow, I'm sure it had something to do with your luscious ass and beautiful tits. Somehow, I've kept my grumbling to a minimum not that you have seemed to notice, as I follow you from store to store. This seems like the longest day ever as I to be carrying more and more bags for you every moment. You just keep giggling as you drag me to the next store. In this store you decide you want a new dress and go looking through the racks. You pick out a few things and head off to the changing room.

Of course, there are no chairs, so I find a nice wall out of the way to lean against and set your bags down as I wait. Just as I get comfortable, I hear you call out asking me to come back and help you. I sigh as I resign myself and head back, hoping no one sees me and no other women complain a man is back here. As I enter your changing room, I see you trying on a black dress.

You look stunning, the dress looks like it was made specifically for you, it hugs all of your curves perfectly with the neckline showing the perfect amount of your amazing cleavage. I can only help but stop and stare. You snap me out of my daze as you giggle and tell me to close the door. I slowly get my bearings as I shut the door. You turn around and ask me to zip up the dress.

Your ass looks incredible in the dress, shaping it perfectly and the dress is so tight I can see that there is no panty line. I reach out and my hands graze your ass, they linger there as my fingers gently rub before I move them to the zipper up your back. You sigh at y touch and then turn around; you place your hand on my crotch felling my rock-hard cock.

You whisper in my ear, "I'd ask you if you like it, but I think I'm feeling my answer."

You begin to rub my hard member through my jeans as I move in to kiss you. Our lips meet in passion, our tongues entwine. My hands are on your ass grabbing tightly pulling you into me. All thoughts of where we are have completely left my mind, I just need you. I move one hand down your leg, gently caressing your soft skin, I slowly ease it up your inner thigh under your dress. you moan into my mouth as our kiss continues. I find your lower lips already damp, I slid my finger up and down your moist slit, spreading your sweet lubrication. Slowly I slide my finger between your folds, you gasp as I enter your tight wet cunt.

I slid a second finger into you, slowly moving them in and out of you, you begin moving your hips fucking my fingers. You disengage from our kiss and whisper in my ear "Fuck me now".

I need no other encouragement. I peel your dress off of you and drop my pants and boxers in record time. I love seeing your naked body, your perfect tits with your nipples already hard and your tight pussy that I can't get enough of. I turn you around to face the mirror, you lean forward placing your hands on the glass and spread your legs for me. I now have the perfect view of your beautiful ass in front of me and the wonderful reflection of your naked body in the mirror.

I guide my cock into you waiting moist slit, I garb onto your hips and push my member into you slowly. So tight around my cock and always so wet for me. I begin pumping in and out, I watch you in the mirror as you bite your lip trying not to moan. You look so fucking hot, your tits swinging with the motion as we fuck. I take my hands off of your hips moving one to your delicate nipples while my other hand reaches for your clit. I begin rubbing your sensitive button as I roll your nipple between my fingers, all the while I fuck you harder. You bring one hand down to cover your mouth, trying to keep your moans inside, your body begins to shake and I can feel your walls contract around me, you let out a little squeal as you cum on my cock.

You straighten up, my dick is still inside you, and reach and pull my face close, you tell me "I want to be a naughty girl Daddy. Fuck me in my tight slutty ass."

You don't need to tell me twice, I bend you back down and take my cock out of your sloppy wet cunt, slippery with your cum and juices, and put it by your snug little asshole. I slowly push my head inside; you grunt as you take my swollen member in your tight hole. As soon as you relax I grab your hips and push the rest of my throbbing dick inside you, the sensation of it throbbing sends shivers down your body. I slowly start fucking your ass. With each stroke I go faster and my balls begin smacking against your pussy.

You take one of your hands and start playing with your wet slit, pushing your fingers insiode to match my strokes in your ass. I can't contain myself much longer, watching my cock buried in your asshole and seeing you play with your cunt is just too much. You can feel my cock growing and throbbing you know I'm going to fill your ass with cum soon. You let out another little sequel as you cum again, even in your ass I can still feel your pussy spasm.

I can't hold back. I grab your hips hard and I plunge in as deep as I can and let go with a roar "FFFUUUCCKKK!!!"

My cum fills the insides of your ass. I see your shocked look in the mirror at how loud I was. We both start laughing. I pull up my pants and you get dressed, you can feel my cum leaking out of your tight hole and soaking your panties. We peek out the door and try to sneak out of the changing area. As we round the corner, there is a small crowd.

We both turn red as we walk to the front of the store, I put the dresson the counter and tell the clerk, "We'll take the dress."