Chapter 3

Emily's POV

It was Austin and his wingman, Justin.

"I think you're the asshole, Austin." Justin chuckled, sitting down by Taylor.

She blushed slightly.

She was obviously thinking back to the night of the party, where she had sex with him too.

It was kind of weird thinking about it actually.

Justin and Taylor slept together.

Austin and I slept together.

Austin and Justin are best friends.

Taylor and I are best friends.

"Whatcha doin'?" Austin asked in a childlike voice, leaning next to me.

"Leaving." I answered, prepared to walk away from him for the second time today.

"I'll come with you." Austin said, getting up too.

"Ha, no way." I scoffed, putting my bag over my shoulder.

I made a mental note to watch how much I was putting in my bag, as it was getting heavy.

"I'll see you after school, wait for me." I told Taylor.

"O-" Austin cut her off before she could reply.

"Don't worry about her. I'll give her a lift home." He informed her, nodding slightly at Justin.

"I'll drive you home." Justin said to Taylor, and I eyed them suspiciously.

"Well enjoy your time together, Justin and Taylor, because there's no way I'm getting in a car with you." I told Austin, turning on my heels and walking towards the building.

I still had half an hour to kill before my next class.

I heard Austin jogging to catch up with me.

I groaned in annoyance.

"Why do you hate me?" He asked, walking at a pace to match mine.

I hate you because you got me pregnant.

"Why don't I hate you?" I smartly replied, opening the door to the art corridor.

Austin followed too.

"Is it because I slept with you and never called?"

"Shush!" I hissed, although nobody was around and all the classrooms were empty.

"Don't be such a prude, Miss Emily. You had sex with me, big deal." Austin rolled his eyes.

I chose to ignore his comment and went into one of the empty rooms, hoping he'd go away once he grasped the concept of 'wanting to be alone'.

Of course, he didn't.

I took a seat at the desk, and Austin came to sit by me.

"You're not going to give up, are you?"

"No." I chuckled slightly at his reply, and Austin cracked a small smile.

"You're so irritating."

"I just want to talk to you." He shrugged, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Why are you suddenly interested in me?"

Austin stared at me.

I tugged my jumper down, starting to feel as if he knew I was pregnant.

"I'm sorry about what happened at the party, well, actually, I'm not. It was good sex, you can't deny that."

"And there you go again." I sighed.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"You're so full of yourself, Austin! You're a douchebag to everyone!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air.

"I'm not!" He gasped.

"Yes, you are!"

"Alright, at least I'm not a prude like you, princess."

"Call me that one more time." I threatened, already pissed off with him to the max.

First, he gets me pregnant.

Secondly, he calls me a stupid name.

Lastly, he just has a face that pisses me off.

Austin smirked and leaned forward, so our faces were only a centimeter apart.

My eyes flickered to lips, then back to his eyes.

"Sorry...princess."

I growled and reached up to smack him, but before I knew what was happening, Austin's lips were on mine.

He was kissing me for the second time.

Me, being me, kissed back.

I'm such an idiot!

Why the hell was I doing this?!

I was making out with the father of my baby!

The baby he didn't even know about!

I'd only known for a week myself!

I pushed on his chest, and he pulled away from me.

"What's wrong? Are you not into it?" He frowned, looking hurt.

Austin Mahone looking hurt?

That must be a first.

"It's complicated." I sighed, looking at the clock on the wall.

Time had passed quicker than I thought, and I now only had five minutes until my next class.

"Where are you going?" He wondered, noticing that I was grabbing my bag.

"I need to get to class." I muttered, pulling down my jumper again.

Austin nodded and walked out the door with me, his hands in his hoodie pockets.

"Can I drive you home? I promise to be on my best behavior." He smiled, making me roll my eyes.

"I'll think about it." I chuckled.

"I'll take that as a yes!" He called, just as I entered the now busy hallway.

I shook my head and made my way to class, thoughts of Austin clouding my mind.

I needed to tell him, and soon.