Chapter 11

Austin's POV

"And?" I asked, gritting my teeth.

"It's yours, I'm sorry." She blurted.

And that's the moment my whole world came tumbling down for the second time in my life.

Pregnant?

"What? When? Where?" I stumbled over my words, feeling the color drain from my face.

"When we were at the party." She said, tears spilling down her ivory cheeks.

"But I used a condom." I denied, shaking my head.

"I know, and it must have ripped."

"What the fuck?!" I yelled, slamming my hands off the wall.

"Austin, calm down!" Emily exclaimed, pulling my arm.

"Stay away from me, you're probably lying! Just like the other whores I fucked, you're exactly the same as them!" I yelled trying to catch my breath.

"If it is mine, get rid of it." I hissed, pushing her away and unlocking the door.

I didn't look back at Emily.

I couldn't.

I stormed out of the cupboard, ignoring the stares I was getting.

I was furious.

This was all Justin's fault.

I knew I shouldn't have gone ahead with the plan.

Going to that stupid party was a stupid decision in itself.

I ran out of the building, aiming straight for the games shed where I knew Justin would be.

I shoved people out the way.

"You fucking asshole!" I shouted as I approached him, grabbing him by the scruff of his t-shirt.

"What are you doing?!" He asked, trying to shove me away.

I pushed him harder into the shed, using full force.

"This is all your fault, I knew I shouldn't have listened to you!" I bared my teeth at him, releasing him but throwing his lanky body to the floor.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Justin asked, standing up quickly.

"She's pregnant!" I bellowed with rage, my hands shaking violently.

"Who is?"

"Emily." I stated, yanking on my hair.

"So? Why do you even care?" Justin frowned, dusting his jeans off.

He didn't even seem fazed.

"Because she says I'm the one who knocked her up!"

"What?" Justin gulped, his brown eyes wide.

"I think I got her pregnant." I whispered, resting my forehead against the trim of the shed.

"She could be lying dude, she could be like the others who wanted you to stick around." Justin explained, patting me on the back.

"No, there's something not right. She seemed too genuine, and she's been acting weird around me for the last week." I defended, shaking my head.

"Did you use a condom? Was she a virgin?" Justin asked, leaning next to me.

"Yeah, but she thinks it tore. I don't know, man!" I could feel myself getting angry again, but I also felt guilty for just leaving her there.

"Calm down." Justin soothed.

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down! This is your fault!" I yelled, pushing him.

"How?! I'm not the one who fucked her!" Justin retaliated back, shoving me.

"You're the one who initiated the whole situation. I can't believe you're still hanging off Taylor after what you did to her!"

"That's a bit hypocritical, don't you think? You're the one who went ahead with it, I didn't force you! As for Taylor, that's completely irrelevant." Justin scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorting this out, and you can stay the hell away from me for a while or things will get messy." I threatened, shooting him a glance before stomping off.

There was no way I was going to stay in school now, I was so riled up.

I felt awful for leaving Emily behind, but I needed to get my head straight.

What if I did get her pregnant?

What if she was telling the truth?

I couldn't think straight as I sat in my car, my head resting on the steering wheel.

I don't know why I get myself into these situations.

Not only had I fucked up Emily's life, but I'd fucked up my own too, and maybe the life that Emily had inside of her.

What am I supposed to do now?