Chapter 50

Emily's POV

"Why is it so hot out?" I exclaimed as Austin and I had just got home from eating lunch with Alex & Taylor.

"It's Miami," Austin said, then did a double take at the driveway and groaned. "Shit, I ran over the garbage can."

"Smooth move." I said as he walked over to try and fix it. I got an idea and slowly walked over to the hose on the side of the house, turning the handle.

I snuck up behind Austin, who was too busy fixing the garbage can to notice, and squeezed the nozzle, soaking him.

He yelled in surprise. "Jesus!"

I burst into laughter as he turned around and glared at me, soaked from head to toe. "It's not funny! What the hell was that for?!"

"Oh, believe me, it's funny," I giggled. "And I figured you'd be hot too."

He smirked. "Okay then," he held his arms out and walked towards me. "How about a biiiiig hug from your loving boyfriend?"

My eyes widened and I stepped back. "Don't. You. Effing. Dare."

"Don't I dare do what?"

"Uhh nothing." Austin was getting ready for his concert tonight. I was really excited.

*Concert Time*

"Miami!" Austin yelled into the microphone, making everyone scream. "I've got a question for everyone!" He jumped down off a platform and went down the little strip in the middle. He paused before yelling, "How y'all doing out there?!"

The crowd roared with approval and jumped to their feet again as he started singing "Mmm Yeah."

"When I saw her, walking down the street. She looked so fine, I just had to speak. I asked her name, but she turned away. As she walked, all that I can say was mmm mmm yeah yeah, mmm mmm yeah yeah, mmm mmm yeah yeah, all that I can say was."

Not far into the song, I felt a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach before it suddenly felt like my jeans were wet. It took a second for me to process what was happening. When I finally did, my eyes widened. Oh. My. God.

"All that I can say was mmm mmm yeah yeah! Mmm mmm yeah yeah!" Austin sang from the stage.

"Oh yeah, I can definitely feel it." I mumbled before turning to Taylor. "Uh, Taylor? We may have a minor problem."

"What's up?" She asked.

"I-I think my water just broke!"