Chapter 10

Austin's POV

"Freedom!" I yelled, running out of my math class and skidding down the hallway. Harry laughed from beside me.

"Where you off to, dude?" Justin asked, tucking a pencil behind his ear.

"Gonna go find Emily." I grinned, and Justin rolled his eyes.

"You still haven't told her yet?" He asked, I knew what he was referring to.

"Nope, and I don't plan to." I growled, throwing him a warning look.

"Chill, dude." Justin said, holding his hands up.

There was no way that she was to find out what's been going on.

"Keep quiet, I'm off, I'll see you later." I told him, jogging off in the direction of Emily's locker, knowing she'd be there putting her books away.

I crept up behind her, standing about five centimeters away.

I'm surprised she didn't turn around, because I was rather close.

I took a second to breathe in the smell of her sweet perfume.

Emily slammed her locker shut, turning around and squealing as her body collided with mine.

She almost lost her balance, but I caught her just in time.

"You need to stop doing that." She sighed, rubbing her chest.

"Miss me?" I asked, pushing her back into the lockers.

"Hmm, nope." She smiled, pushing back on my chest.

She walked around me, wiggling that cute ass of hers.

Cute?

Shut up, Austin!

Why couldn't I just stay away from her?

I was so infatuated by her, I needed her.

"Wanna go somewhere?" I asked, throwing my arm around her shoulder again, much like I did this morning.

"Erm, yeah actually. I really need to talk to you about something, and it's important." She said quietly, biting down on her lip.

"Oh yeah?" I smirked, looking around before pulling her into a storage cupboard.

"Austin!" She shrieked, trying to get past me.

I stood in the way of the door, turning on the light and flicking the lock.

"Relax, baby." I muttered, taking her bag off her shoulder and placing it on a large, cardboard box.

"Don't call me that." She sighed, leaning against the wall.

"Hush." I demanded, lifting her up by the waist and wrapping her legs around me.

I silenced her with my lips, and this brought memories of the party flooding back.

We made out for a few minutes, which surprised me because I expected her to slap me.

But then again, nobody can resist the Mahone charm.

"Austin." She spoke against my lips, pushing me away and managing to escape my hold.

She stood opposite me, resting one arm at her side and holding it with the other one.

I wiped the corners of my mouth with my thumb, before looking at her with a smirk.

"Do I make you nervous?" I asked her, looking her up and down.

She shifted under my stare.

"Austin, stop please. I really need to tell you something." Emily said, pulling on her hair lightly.

I don't know why, but that sentence somehow managed to scare the shit out of me.

"What's that then?" I replied, ignoring my heart beating in my chest.

It suddenly clicked that those were the exact words that I have heard before. The words that changed my life forever.

"I'm pregnant, Austin." I lifted my head up to look at her, not having listened to what she said because I was so focused on that awful moment when my life was going to change forever.

"What?" I frowned, perking up and actually preparing myself to listen.

"I'm pregnant." She spoke clearly, eyeing me.

What?