Chapter 4

Austin's POV

I was leaning up against the lockers, opposite to the classroom I knew Emily was in.

I don't know why I was acting like this.

I'd never been like this towards girls before. I only ever slept around with them.

Something about Emily was drawing me in, and I was determined to find out what it was.

I'd walked out of class earlier than I was supposed to, but who gave a fuck?

My teacher did, that was for sure.

Grades weren't really on my mind; I did leave school next year.

I wasn't planning on going to college, the way that my voice sounds will make me famous for sure.

Finally, the bell rang, signaling that the school day was finally over.

I crossed my arms across my chest as I span my car keys around my fingers.

"Hi, Austin." Someone said from beside me, dragging their hand down my side.

I flinched and moved away.

I looked at the blonde who stood next to me.

"Hi, Samantha." I sighed, gritting my teeth.

"Are you coming to my place tonight? I'll give you another blowjob. I know how much you like them." She whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

I almost cheered when I saw Emily walk out of the door, her binder in her arms.

"Not tonight, Samantha." I simply said, hurrying over to Emily and taking her binder from her.

"Hey!" She exclaimed, ready to hit me.

She dropped her arm once she noticed it was me, and sighed.

"Can I help you, Austin?" She asked, stopping at her locker at the other end of the hall.

"I'm going to drive you home." I replied, handing her back her folder.

"I don't remember agreeing to that." She said, stuffing the folder into her locker, along with some other text books.

"You didn't agree to it, but since Justin is out with Taylor, that means you don't have a ride home." I simply replied, my usual smirk on my face.

"As tempting as getting into a car alone with you sounds, I think I'd rather walk." She laughed, the melodic sound filling my ears.

Emily shut her locker and walked away from me.

I jogged to catch up with her.

I noticed people staring at us, but I merely rolled my eyes.

People should learn to mind their own business.

"Please just let me drive you home." I practically begged.

Emily bit her plump lip and eyed me carefully as we stood near my black mustang.

"Fine." She gave in, and I grinned in triumph.