Girl Meets Home

After everything that had happened the previous day, the group decided to stay home. They were lying by the pool or reading. Watching a movie or taking a stroll near the mansion. Of course, they started the day with helping Maya. The wounds needed to be cleaned: something they should've done the day before, but weren't able to, since Maya had fallen asleep on the couch as soon as they had reached the mansion. Riley had slept on a chair next to the couch. She didn't want to leave her best friend alone. 'Are you awake?' was the first thing she said when she woke up. She needed to talk to Maya, because she was still concerned. Maya, however, was still sound asleep. Riley tiptoed to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water. Even though she had only been away for a minute, it had given Maya the time to wake up. 'Hi, Peaches', Riley said carefully. She didn't know if Maya might have a headache. 'Hi, Riles', Maya said with a husky voice. 'How are you feeling?' Maya blinked a few times. 'Uhmm...could've been worse, I guess. Thank you for staying with me tonight.' Riley looked genuinely surprised. 'How did you know?' 'I woke up in the middle of the night and I saw you on that chair.' She tried to point towards it, but her arm hurt. Riley gently pushed her friend's arm back down, not wanting her to get more injured than she already was. 'How's your leg?' Maya tried to move it underneath the blanket. Her face revealed that she was in pain. 'Better than yesterday...but still really painful.' Riley placed the glass of water on the table. 'Here, you can drink it.' 'No no, it's yours. I'm fine.' 'I insist', Riley said, 'You have to drink something.' She held the glass in front of Maya, who took a small sip. Vanessa entered the room. 'Oh thank God, Maya, you're awake!' Maya managed a smile. 'Yes, I am.' 'We were worried sick about you.' 'No need for that', Maya said. 'As you can see, I'm fine. Well, at least I feel better than I did last night.' 'I can imagine', Vanessa said, smiling back at her. 'I'm going to change into some other clothes, okay?' Riley said to Maya, who gave her a nod. Vanessa sat down next to Maya and they talked for a little while. Upstairs, Riley ran into Lucas and Farkle, who were just on their way downstairs. 'Hey, how's Maya?' 'She's doing fine. Although I could see she was still in some serious pain.' 'I'll go check on her', Lucas said. Farkle started following him, but then came halt. He turned around and faced Riley. 'I'm glad she's doing okay', he said. 'Me too', Riley agreed. Farkle gave her a smile and then went downstairs. 'Me too', Riley repeated. 'I'm glad she's safe now.'

Thank you for reading - even though it was a short chapter. I hope you liked it, even though it wasn't really an exciting story. Next Wednesday, I'll try to update again. The chapter will be called 'Girl Meets Fight' and it's mostly about Zay(like the episode in which he first appears and Lucas gets him out of trouble). Have a nice week everyone and I'll write more soon!

Love,