Girl Meets Sequel?(Author's Note)

Hi everybody :)

I have a few things to say... First of all, I hope you all have a lovely day :D And I want to thank you again for all your support. Not so long ago, I had about 100 views and now it's almost reached 50K! I can't believe, I'm really grateful to all of you :)

Second of all, I'm not updating until Monday. I'm going on holiday for two weeks and I won't be able to update that entire time. Because of that, I've decided to write a few new chapters and post them on Monday(in the evening). I hope those will make up for the no-updates the two weeks after. Thank you for your patience :)

And last, but certainly not least, I've been thinking: This story is almost finished. The group doesn't have that much time left of their holiday and I wanted to know if there are people interested in a sequel. If you are, please leave a comment in the section below so I know if there are people who want me to write a second Girl Meets Hawaii book. If there will be a new one, it will be centered around Shawn and Katy's wedding, which takes place on Hawaii as well, because that's were Shawn proposed(and it will be a year later than when this story takes place).

Thanks again for your support, it really means a lot to me :)

Love,