Author's Note(Girl Meets Sequel?)

Hi everyone :)

I'm sorry to disturb you with yet another author's note, I'm probably getting really annoying by now.

A few weeks ago, I asked whether you'd like a sequel to Girl Meets Hawaii or not. A lot of people said they want a sequel, so I've been thinking about it a lot. I really love writing this story, I really do, but it takes a lot of time. Previous chapter took me about two hours to write and school's starting again, so it's getting very busy... So I made a decision and...

Say hello to Girl Meets Wedding Bells :) I've decided to make the sequel in which the group returns to Hawaii a year later to celebrate Shawn and Katy's wedding. I'll tell more later, but I just wanted to let you know there will be another story and I'm really excited about it! It wouldn't have been possible without you and your support means a lot to me. Thank you all so much!!!

And I wanted to say something about GMW's new episode, Girl Meets Bear(warning: SPOILERS AHEAD). In the end, Zay asks Josh if it's okay if he sits next to Maya in the movies and he asks her to go with him, and I'm here wondering how I should take that. Does he like her as a friend or as something more? I'm really questioning whether Joshaya is going to happen or not, because there possibly is another ''love interest'' for Maya. I have to admit, I use to like the idea of Zaya. I used to ship Farkle & Maya and Zay & Maya, because I never gave Josh much thought. But now I adore Joshaya(and I feel so stupid that I didn't see it at first). And I want to know what you think about this Zay/Maya situation. Do you think that Zaya could happen? (Because I really, really don't want it to, I like Zaynessa and Joshaya is my favorite couple of the show). And also, does anyone else feel like Farkle has become less of an important character?

Sorry again for the Note :c I hope you have a great day :D

Love,