CHAPTER ONE

Before you guys start the story, Rayne's name is pronounced RAIN!!! Okay, read on my lovelies :)

.

"Watch it, freshman!" A tallish boy with dark brown hair yelled at me when I bumped into him as I walked.

I looked up from my iPad and bit my lip feeling awkward. "Sorry," I mumbled as I stepped out of his way.

"Don't apologize, chica," My best friend Rayne Gomez hissed at me. "Oi, culo, don't yell at her again or I'll kick your ass!" She shouted to the guy who looked over his shoulder and smirked at us while continuing on his merry way down the hallway.

"What a prick," Rayne muttered as she turned to me. "Why did you cower away? He totally walked into you on purpose, I seen him look directly at you before he bumped you!" She exclaimed.

I shrugged my shoulders putting my iPad in my bag and zipping it closed. "I didn't want to embarrass myself by yelling at him."

Rayne furrowed her eyebrows.

"I yelled at him and didn't embarrass myself," she said in a matter of fact tone.

Yes you did, I thought but then I laughed and shook my head at her.

"Okay, point taken," I yawned and stretched my arms above my head.

Rayne nudged me. "Your brothers would snap him in two for talking to you like that," she said evilly with a grin.

As she said this I spotted one of my brother's leaning up against a pillar talking to a group of guys as we walked passed.

"Snap who, mamacita?" Dante said into Rayne's ear as he wrapped his arms around her giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hola, papi." She smiled and kissed him on the lips.

I rolled my eyes and fake gagged. "Please, don't go all PDA while I'm here."

Dante smirked and leaned for kissing my cheek. "Is my little sister nervous about her first day on campus?" He asked with a teasing grin.

I felt my stomach churn with nerves. "Eh, yes, of course I am. It's your first day too, and yours Rayne. How are you both not nervous?" I grumbled while rolling my eyes and shaking my head.

He laughed and went back to hugging Rayne who shrugged at me.

Dante is my twin brother, he and Rayne have been dating over four years. They've always being the mushy gushy type and attending the same university as each other heightened there romance level from being overly kissy cute to being so damn kissy cute its border lining disgusting.

If you didn't know Dante you would think by looking at him he is your typical jerk off bad boy with his many tattoo's, low ride black skinny jeans, green supra's, backwards green Yankee hat on his head and a plain black tee and his I'm cool stance. It's a simple look but he makes it look effortless the bastard.

He can be very hyper and dorky and I suppose he is a trouble maker technically all my brothers are but they are all big bears as well, well to me they're anyway.

"What's to be nervous about? We own this school, we're popular." Dante finally answered me with a shrug while he draped his arm over Rayne who grinned at his answer.

I shook my head in annoyance, my mom and dad happen to own The University of Arizona, dad is the dean while mom works in her own studio, she's a fashion designer. We're quite a wealthy family but our dad doesn't let us away with any thing we each had to apply to the university like everyone else and where only accepted for our GPA's from high school and had to press on summer courses to show commitment.