NARUTO WORLD!!! :D

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

Hey guys bitter sweet here!! So lately I have been in love with theses kinds of storys!!! I hope you like this story. Also I have been In love with Tobi/Obito!!! I don't know why. xD

Also, I love to give a shoutout of my bud AnimexIsxEpix for helping come up with an idea later coming up in this chapter.

Your POV

I woke up. Another day at school, I guess... I mean not that I hate school, I love learning but that means no anime for 7 hours. Man, why cant I be a ninja. Not mention I wasn't popluar. I was bully a lot because I was a 'freak' for loving to learn. To bad because I wasn't going become a hobo when I got older. There issues.

After a whoping 30 minutes of getting ready I went to school.

TIME SKIP LUNCH

After that amazing class of science, it was time to eat!!! When I got my meal I looked up to see bunch of girls coming to me. Oh crap. Did I mention I was 11?

"Hey Nerd. Are you sad that you can't look like us?" A brat name Jordyn said. (Sorry if its your real name.)

"No, not really." I said smiling trying to be nice.

"Wipe off that dumb smile!" Said another brat name Hope. (Sorry again if the mean girls name is yours).

Hope push me onto the ground, roughly and fast.

"Woah. Please don't touch me." I mumbled quietly.

"What are you going to do about it? Huh, what are you going to do, (y/n)!? You crybaby!" Jordyn smirk as Hope did the same.

Jordyn and Hope both smack me on the head. Everyone watch me as I bit my lips, preventing the tears to fall. It hurt me to see that they did noting to stop these girls bulling me.

I kept thinking that I needed to stand up for myseft. I stood up and put down my foot.

"That's enough! I had it with you!!!" I yelled with blurry eyes. "I'm tried of telling you to stop bulling me! You cant just leave me alone?" I said wiping the tears away.

"DID YOU JUST..?" Hope snapped.

"NO DUR!" I yelled.

"I'LL GIVE YOU 10 SECONDS TO RUN!" Jordyn yelled.

I took the chance and ran. I went out of the school, I ran so fast that I got into a manga store. I don't remberer it being here.

I started to panicked, knowing that I wasn't strong enough to take them both down I ran.

The owner of the manga store came up to me.

"Are you okay miss?"

"I'm just fine thank you."

"..Would you to be interested in this special edition book of Naruto?" He smile and handed me a book.

I look though the book. I knew right away this was a special book.

"How much is it?" I question.

"Only $10." he smiled.

"I'll take it!" I smiled back.

I brought the book and went back to school, but before he did he ask me something.

"What's your name?" he question.

"I'm (y/n), (y/n) (l/n)!" I said happily.

"Nice to meet you (y/n) (l/n)! I hope I can see you around again, by the way I'm Izumo Kamizuki!" He smile.