Chapter 26: Changing Fate

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

Time Skip - Five Kage meeting.

Its been a while since I saw Suigetsu and Jugo, they must be busy with Zetus and.. will with the Taka and the Akatsuki. Tsunade hasn't been doing that good either.... And Danzo being Hokage? NOOOOO!!! I had to go with them... for Suigetsu and Jugo.....

I hide my charka as I follow them. It was very hard... there Anbu.... We arrived at the land of Iron. I hided waited for the meeting to end.

"Temari, Kankuro, come here for a minute." Gaara said.

"Yes Kazekage." They both said.

"Do you guys feel purple charka?" He asked.

"Yes... the only person who I know with this charka is (y/n). Why would she be here?" Kankuro asked drooling and day dreaming about (y/n).

"Lord Kazekage you should go back to the meeting. I highly doubt that (y/n) is here." Temari said.

"You're right.. I'm sorry you may go." Gaara said. 

Karin POV

Eh? Why is (y/n) here? That makes no sense....

"Karin I need you to locate Danzo." Sasuke said.

His charka wasn't the same..

"Um.. right Sasuke." I said.

Time skip - When Sasuke meets the 5 kage.

Your POV

I'm surprised that Mist guy with the byakugan hasn't found me out yet...I went down stairs where they left Suigetsu and Jugo. He did run after Danzo though... what hokage is he....

"Jugo? Suigetsu?" I whisper as I saw the ruin and broken place.

"(y/n)?" I heard Jugo whisper back. His voice seem broken.

"Did you went crazy?" I asked.

"Maybe...."

"Those people are who are going to be on our team." I said.

"H-how do you know that?" He asked coughing.

"I... I just do..." I lied as I helped him up.

"I'm tired how Sasuke is treating you guys.. why don't you leave? And come with us?" I said.

"What will Zetsu and Madara think?" He said.

"I don't care... I.. I don't like how they're treating you."

He smiled gently.

"Thanks for being so kind. If your willing to go that far for us, I will help."

I smiled at him.

"Okay now where's Suigetsu?" I asked looking around.

"I'm here..." I looked down to see Suigetsu's head.

"OMG!!!" I covered my eyes.

"Do you need help?"

"Eh... yes." he sweat dropped.

I help them while Jugo rest.

"Okay your fine now... Okay I need to asked you something." I said.

"Huh? What's that?" He asked looked over at me.

"Jugo and I were going back to the leaf. I don't like how Sasuke left you here... he doesn't care about his comrades..." I said.

"Huh? Are you crazy Jugo?! What if Madara and Zetus know we left to help them? They will hurt (y/n) or kill her! Or kill everyone in the leaf? Do you not care!" Suigetsu yelled.