Chapter 11 - Kiba's Ending

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

(B/s: hdbdneen I'M SO SORRY! I HAVE BEEN INACTIVE BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN INTO NARUTO LATELY! I PROMISE YOU NO MATTER WHAT I WILL FINISH ALL OF THE ENDINGS!)

~~~

THIRD PERSON

Kiba.. You like him for a while. Sure he was a dork at times but what's not to like about him? Sure, maybe he's a little cocky in becoming Hokage but.. we all know Naruto was gonna have that title.

But this wasn't a time to be thinking about your crush. You were sent on an a-rank mission, that has turn into a s-rank. Yes, the ailled was still together, but that didn't mean other people would agree with it. You were shoved to the ground, harshly.

"Back away from them." You growled as you got back up as fast as you can to protect the Anbu who you went with.

"My, my. For a little princess you sure do fight well. Why don't you become my queen?" Genki, a genjutsu master said.

"Like hell, I would! Why are you here!" You yelled as he only snickered.

"Like I said, the shinobi world was made for fighting. Not for peace. How foolish are you leaf ninjas!"

"(Y/n)-sama, I contact Lord Hokage, he's bring reinforcements." An anbu said as you nodded.

"Great. Take the scrolls and run back to Konoha. Hurry."

"But-"

"No buts. Trust me. And that's a order!"

"Okay.."

The anbu left as you were left with Genki.

"Manget Style: Blades Of Fist!" You said as a light tint of purple shape as a blande was on your hands.

"Magent style I see.. very well. You should become my queen."

"I would never become your queen!"

"Is that so?"

You rolled your eyes as you went straight to him with your blades. Easily, you stabbed him in his chest, only to have white smoke puffed out.

"Simple attacks has no damage on me. Now, my goddess, or what I've heard, Platinum Goddess.. what's your real name? Hnm?"

"Why should I tell you!"

"Playing hard to get I see. Well then. I'll just have to see myself." Genki smirked. "Black Smoke Jutus!"

Everything became dark. Foggy. I couldn't see him anymore.

"Kiba! Kiba!" You yelled running over to him.

"Oh, (y/n). How are you?"

"I'm good! How about you?"

"I'm doing great! Wow.. I havent seen you lately.. where have you been doing?"

"Oh! I'm still doing missions for Obito Sensei. Yourself?" Blushes came on both of your cheeks.

"..." You thought staring at the memory. This happen last week...

'He's looking at my memories!' You thought.

You placed your hands together. You compressed your charka togther.

"This is not real. He's using your weak spots!" You shut your eyes closed as suddenly you woke up on the ground. Kiba and Shino was both fighting Genki.

"DAMN IT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER?" Kiba yelled as Genki smiled.

"Simple. I'm erasing you from her memory."