Chapter 5: First Year at Suna

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

Its been a week since you awaken your special eye. Rasa later found out that you did.

"YOU AWAKEN IT?! AT A YOUNG AGE TRYING TO PROTECT MY SON?" He question

"They must have pissed you off." Rasa laugh.

I giggle and nodded. By now, me and Gaara were like best friends.

"Wanna play?" Gaara ask me.

"I cant, I promise later on tonight, okay?" I eye smile.

He smiled back and nodded.

"Come on (y/n) we need to go train." Rasa said.

I followed him.

"Today, we train you to summon a thingy." Rasa laugh. I laugh with him.

"First off, I need to know what user are you?" Rasa smile.

"I'm a lightning user and a wind user." I said.

Rasa's eyes widen.

"That's interesting releases..."

"Is that bad?" I question.

"Its new... I think your the first person in the (l/n) clan to have this new beast."

"BEAST?" I question.

"Not beast." He laugh, "More like a pet, living in you."

"Since I cant do it, I need you to focus all of your chakra into hands, if you do a sign of the tiger, than boar, then horse. After that release your chakra on the ground. While releasing your Chakra you have to say 'Summoning Release' by this you will awaken your eye as well."

You nodded. Like in school, you love learning. You had great chakra control. As I release my chakra on the floor, I said: "SUMMONING RELEASE!" As soon as I notice it, I have summon monster with strong curves like wind, and electric looking. My eyes felt different too.

"You did it," Rasa eyes widen, cause your awaken your eyes again.

"I need to talk about your eye as well as this thing

"I need to talk about your eye as well as this thing." Rasa smiled.

After Rasa talk you about your eye and your 'pet', you both went home.

"(y/n), you have a letter." Temari gave you a letter.

"Who is it from?" I question.

"Its from the leaf." She smiled.

"Oh, okay." I took the letter and reared it.

Dear (Y/n) (l/n),

its been one week since you left. I hope you made a friend over there! Sasuke became the emo boy again with the duck butt hair. I miss you a lot, the house seem more lonely and quite. I will see you soon!!