Chapter 9: Kakashi's Ending

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

Despite having him as a sensei... It seems I grew strong feelings for him. I mean... yeah he's a pervert.. but I can kind of be one as well. Shocking? I've been keeping on low because after the war, I decided to take a break. Yeah...Yeah.. You see Naruto working his ass off studying while I already know what's going. Sometimes I wish I could have help them.... By now I'm 20 years old. 

On top of that I knew the pervert man liked me... I hope? Because he kissed me during the war, besides that Nikko told me about it too. I was walking around Konoha getting some fresh air. I saw kids having fun, playing around. I smiled softly as they did so.

"Hey its Platinum Goddess!" I heard a little kid say.

I sweat dropped and turn to look at the little boy.

"Uh.. Just call me Ms.(y/n)." I said ruffling his hair.

"But you saved the world? And all you wanna be called is Ms.(l/n)? Pst!" He said making me sweat dropped.

"Why don't you go play. I need to talk to Platinum Goddess a little quick." I heard another voice, making me yelp quietly.

"Oh! I'm sorry Lord H-Hokage!" He said running away to play with his friends.

"So what's up Lord Hokage?" I chuckled turning to him.

"Nothing much... Its just that someone is looking for you." He smiles dorkly making me grin back. "And don't call me Lord Hokage, I like Obito Senpai better."

"Who is this somebody?" I asked making him confuse.

"Uh... Didn't think you were gonna answer that." He said making me chuckled.

"See you later Obito senpai." I giggled walking off, leaving him with a pout on his face.

As I was walking I happen to walk by a market place. I stopped by and looked around, I brought some candy and ate it as I came across a book store. Hey... I haven't read a book in a long time.

As I walk up, I see some Ninja learning scrolls, as I was trying to have a break of being a ninja. I skip that sections and I looked at other books. Eventually I got to the way back of the store as more.. dirty and naughty covers on books started to appear. Some were labeled, "XXX" and even "Mature Viewers."

I blush as I kept walking father, seeing more dirty covers and videos, dusk were on top of some of them as I finally found a book that caught my eye. A bright green color book was in front of me as I reach out to grab it. Pulling it out I saw the cover.

Icha Icha Paradise - Volume 1     

Maybe this won't be so bad... The cover was in dusk. It's been a while since pervy sage has been gone.. don't get me wrong I still visit him.

I wiped off the dusk smiling. Maybe there was a reason why Kakashi liked his books. I went back to the cashier getting and paying for the book then leaving. I quickly hid the book, running home until I mistakenly bumped into someone... My book was seen to anyone at the moment.

  "Goman!" I choked out rubbing my head from the bump.

"Ouch (y/n). You should watch were you're going next time. You could really hurt someone who isn't an ninja." The calm voice said chuckling.

I blush red trying to fine the book quickly. I founded it by his left leg, grabbing it quickly and hiding it.

"What you got there?" Kakashi asked getting up and removing any dusk on himself.

"N-Nothing!" I blushed as he put his arm out for me to reach.

"I-I'm s-sorry K-Kakashi. I-I need to go." I was red by now.