Book 2: Chapter 5 (2,000 Words Special)

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

"(y/n)...(y/n)... please wake up..." I heard my name.. being called... I slowly open my eyes. I was on a hospital bed.. next to me was Kuru. Thank god he was here.

"Kuru..?" I asked as he nodded.

"Thank god your okay. How are you? Are you okay?" He sked making me smile tiny bit.

But his eyes were baggy...

"I'm feeling better. My eyes just sting alittle." I smile at him. "What about you? Have you gotten sleep?"

"Uh... not really... tons of things been keeping me from sleeping. You... my friend who drinks... your senseis and roommates." He chuckled rubbing the back of his head.

"Kuru, I know your very caring... but go get some rest. Please..."

"Uh.. I.. need to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"Your going back to home. Not in Japan... the doctors say it will be better if you do. More like principle Tsunade."

"Why is that?" I ask.

"I don't really know..."

*Earlier today*

"What's this news I got?" Yelled Tsunade entering the waiting room.

"(y/n) fainted." Kakashi said rubbing his eyes.

"How? What happen?" Tsunade yelled.

"Madara putted her in a genjutus. It was about memories of him and her together." Hashirama said, trying to calm and comfort Kakashi.

"Madara why would you do that?!" Tsunade yelled.

"Not only that, when you spend time with (y/n), she's remembering who we are. And what world we use to live in. If we don't get her back home in time, we can never go back home." Shikamaru cut in.

"Exactly. Be glad I gave her memories back. If I didn't it would be a much more hard process." Madara said.

"Madara, she thought you were going to kill her. She fears you now!" Hashirama yelled.

"Calm down everyone. (y/n) is suffering from head achs because she doesn't know what's happening. I don't like this idea, but it would save her." Obito yelled cutting in.

"What is it sensei?" Naruto said, still worried about me.

"Obito... don't tell... me... your thinking that." Jugo yelled getting up.

"I'm sorry .. but it would help her... not suffer..." Obito yelled back.

"Hurry up! Tell us!" Tsunade said.

"WHY IS THIS SO UNYOUTHFUL!!!!!" Lee scream.

"Don't tell me your thinking about leaving (y/n) her and returning back to our world..." Shino said.

"NO THATS CRAZY! I CAN'T LEAVE HER! WE CAN'T LEAVE HER BEHIND AFTER ALL! SHE'S OUR FRIENDS!" Suigetsu yelled.

"I'm not leaving (y/n) behind." Sasuke gritted his teeth standing up.

"I'm sorry, but its the best choice. We are confusing her to the point where she cant even think straight." Obito sigh.

"I agreed with Obito. No matter how much we try for her to remembered us, we will just confuse her, until her head starts pounding." Tobirama said.

Tears slowly came out of almost everyone eyes.

"It's the best way to keep her safe." Gaara said.