Chapter 36: Hokages....

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

(B/s: If the story is confusing I'm very sorry ;-;. If you guys need help understanding ill answer questions~)

"W-What happen?" I asked.

"You... you brought Neji back to life..." Naruto said.

"Then... who... brought me back to life...."

"Well... when you died, Kenta was summon... saying that when you die he summons... and told us how to make you alive again."

"Did.. did you guys loses anyone in progress?" I asked.

"Nope! Everyone here used there charka, not the 9 tails charka, to help you. Kenta helped us." Naruto said.

I smiled and hugged Naruto.

"Thank... you everyone..."

I said as I got up.

Neji ran to me and hugged me.

"(y/n) your alive... your alive.... I can forgive my self now..." Neji said hugging me.

I widen my eyes.

"What do you mean Neji?" I asked him.

"I... I mean.... you died bring me back to life... it was my fault that I lost you..." Neji said.

"Its... okay... it was my choice... and plus I saw something....." I said.

"What do you mean (y/n)." Sakura said as Neji pulled away from me.

"Um.. its nothing... I swear i could have woke up..."

"What?" Kakashi said.

"I think... i ... never mind you guys wouldn't know..." I rubbed the back of my head.

"(y/n), high five me." Naruto said.

I touched him and felt the 9 tail charkas in me.

"Naruto..i don't need your charka. I have Kenta-"

"Quick the touch girl act! I want to protect you!"

My jaw open and i nodded.

Kiba started to laugh at me.

"WHATS SO FUNNY?" I glared at him.

"Its just that.... when you... when i lost you... there for a minute.... Naruto was freaking out and panicing. Everyone was panicing...." Kiba chuckled. "And now that your back, everyone is acting like its fine now."

Akamaru nodded.

I giggled as most of the boys faces turn red.

"Kiba, you did the same too." Shino said.

At that moment Kiba blushed and looked away.

"No i wasn't....."

While you were 'dead'

"(y/n)! DONT... don't...." Suigetsu fell on the floor. He's face was emotionless.

"NO! NO! NO! I CANT LOSE YOU YET! Naruto yelled.

"(Y/N)!!!! WHY DID... YOU LEAVE?! NOT EVEN A GOODBYE!!" Lee yelled.

"YOU WILL PAY! FOR HURTING US!" Jugo yelled looking at Madara and Rin.

"Why did... she have to risk her life.... she truly is a kind hearted person." Shino said sadly looking down.

"WAIT? SHE CANT JUST GO LIKE THAT!" Kiba yelled.

Choji just looked at the ground seeing the person he loved just die in front of his eyes.

"Wow, that was easier than i thought. Ill just kill you all now." Rin said.