Chapter 42: Nikko

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

I woke up at 4:30 today and I just had cercal. I took a shower and tie my hair into a pony tail. I was out the door at 4:46. I arrived at the training grounds to see Owari sensei there already.

"Good, your early." He did a smile as I returned it.

"Before we start we should get to know each other. So... Do you have any family?"

I looked down. I use too...

"Not anymore. They claim that I'm the last (l/n)."

"Oh.. that must be hard... kinda like Obito and Sasuke." He lean back to a tree.

I nodded.

"What about you?"

"Family died during the war. And I only have one sister... who doesn't even know me..."

I widen my eyes.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I bowed to him.

"Its fine. Its not like anyone could do something about it." He shrugged.

"Could... you tell me about... the girl... who you love? And what happen to her?" I asked.

He groan but nodded.

"Her name was Nikko Hatake."

I widen my eyes.

"H-Hatake?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Nikko Hatake was a Anbu with me, as long as Kakashi. She was about two years younger than me. But she wasn't related to Kakashi. They were only in a clan together... Like how Itachi, or Sasuke and Obito are." He rubbed his temples.

"H-How did you lose her?" I asked.

"We were fighting some rogue ninjas... when she got stab in the chest while protecting me form another Ninja. I was fighting other Ninjas too..."

"Oh... what made you fall in love with her?"

"Everything about her... she was also happy, determine, strong, beautiful, smart.... When she got stab... she told us she will be alright, and for us to defeat the ninjas and bring them back to there homes... she wants peace in the world but couldn't have it. When Kakashi was cold to everyone... Nikko would help him... which is kinda funny.... We both confess our love at that moment where she was dying."

*Flash back in a flash back* xD

"Nikko!" Owari yelled looking at her body on the floor.

He ran up to her and took off her Anbu mask. Blood was dripping form her mouth as her eyes were shaking.

"Owari.. go back to the Hokage... and tell him we succeed. Bring these Ninjas back home... I'm sure people or family... friends... miss them... Don't worry about me... Ill be fine..." Nikko did a weak smiled as Owari took off his mask.

"No... No.. please don't go.. please.... I cant..."

"I know you wanted to protect me... but... to make up from that... fine peace in this cruel world... and when your times up.. we can spend time together..."

Owari started to cried as his tears fell on her face. Nikko putted her hand on his cheek and did another weak smile.

"I love you..."

He widen his teary eyes and kissed her on her forehead.

"I love you too...I promise... to make peace to this world...I will... try my best..."